Chapter 31

"For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart"

Eveleigh's POV Double update! I spend a lot of time writing for you guys, so the least you could do is give a little comment! Enjoy! x

Eveleigh's POV
Double update! I spend a lot of time writing for you guys, so the least you could do is give a little comment! Enjoy! x

"Zeusy! Behave! Staring at me with your cute, begging eyes isn't going to make me give you this turkey! This is for Daddy," I tell the giant puppy as my feet, a place he never leaves, as I assemble Harry's sandwich for work.

"Har-Bear!" I call, hearing his footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yes, darling?" He calls back, walking into the kitchen. He wore a black suit, his hair pushed back with his pair of sunnies, and he smelt like heaven as he just got out of the shower. He sets his bag of gym clothes on the floor beside the counter.

"Do you want mustard on one or both of your sandwiches?" I ask, my cheeks flushing as he walks past me and rests his hand on my hip as he places a kiss on my temple.

"Just one today, sweetheart. Can you make the other turkey, apple, and brie?" he says, patting a now grumpy Zeus' head in passing as he walks to the cabinets. I nod and begin slicing an apple thin.

"Think I'm gonna have salt 'n' vinegar chips today... But, then again, we have the new buffalo wing pretzels," I giggle as I watch him internally struggle to make the decision and stare down at the two bags.

"I'll make you a little baggy of both," I open a ziplock and place a handful or two of both in the bag as the satisfied Harry smiles and walks over to the pot of boiling water.

He grabs his travel mug and fills it to the top along with three teaspoons of sugar and his tea bag choice of the day. Today's was Honey Lavender as he seemed to need a bit of stress relief since it was Kendall's first day of private lessons.

"Are you coming by the club today or are you just gonna stay here?" Harry asks as he stirs his tea.

"I'm gonna stay here probably. Got a lot of client emails I need to send and ideas I need to write down for when I feel up to opening the shoppe again," I say as Harry starts looking distressed like he always does when he knows he won't be around me.