Chapter 18: Found

Victoria's POV:

I sat in the living room, with my hands bound behind my back. Chase paced back and forth.

"What am I gonna do with you?" He asked out loud. Two large guys stood a few feet behind him and had blank faces.

"You don't give me the information I need. Dammit, with him dead, I could be your guy!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Just tell me something, anything," he whispered. He looked at me,  and for once I felt sorry for him.

"I don't know anything," my voice cracking from dehydration.

"I could give you anything you want, just tell me what they're planning," his voice rose in anger. I cringed. He hasn't raped me yet, but he's had his guys beat me.

"Please, I'll do what you want.  Just don't hurt him," I said. I've been begging at this point. I have no clue how long I've been here.

"I don't wanna hurt you," he said while stroking my face," but Jason is dead.

"No! Please! I-," I started to respond but a loud knock came from the front door.

"Who the fuck could that be? Tom, go answer the door!" Chase said. One of the two nodded and walked to the door. He opened it to reveal a blonde guy that had sunglasses on and a very nice style might I add.

"Zeke? What the hell, are you doing here?" Tom questioned. The guy took off his glasses, letting me see piercing blue eyes that stared into my soul.

"Actually, that's a funny story. We, ya see, came to fuck shit up," he smirked.

"Wha-" Tom began to speak but it was cut off by Jason leaning out from behind Zeke and shooting Tom. It was out of a fucking video game or something.

Tom fell back amd let out a yell, but Chase already had a hand gun.... and was pointing it at my head. Jason was dealing with the second guy, and a loud bang sounded throughout the house as he shot the guy

in the head, and turned quickly to face Chase. His face fell and he looked at me with sad, frightened eyes.

"Chase, get the fuckin gun away from her head now or I'll shoot you," Jason said.

"Go ahead and shoot me, but if you shoot then I shoot. I'm pretty sure you don't want both of us dead now do you?" Chase replied evily.

"I don't mind killing you, just get the gun away from her head," Jason said again. When Chase didn't move, Jason's eyes got darker.

"Get the fucking gun away from her damn head or I will kill you right now," Jason yelled. We are dead. I'm dead, Chase is dead. The fucking world is dead. We are at a standstill, a tie.

Suddenly, Chase tensed up beside me and I felt the gun shaking where it was on my head.

"Surprise bitch! Bet ya thought you'd seen the last of us," a familiar voice said. I kept looking at Jason who had a smirk on his face. That guy Zeke had a hand gun and was pointing at Chase  a few feet awat from the door.

Chase was shoved forward and I looked at who saved us.

"Ryan!" I yelled. He nodded at me and hit Chase on the back with his gun so he fell to the floor.

"What shall we do with the trash guys?" Jason said asked.

"Lets kill him now and get it over with," Ryan stated. Jason smiled.

"That would be nice, but not in front of my girl," Jason said, "You didn't touch my girl, right?" He leaned next to Chase.

"No-no, I would never," Chase said while shaking.