Chapter 12: Cuddle Buddies

Chapter 12:

Victoria's POV:

I'm in a relationship with a murderous villain who kidnapped me. Call me insane,but I think I love him. That kiss was pure ecstasy.

He grabbed my had and began to swim towards shore.

After drying off, we went back into the house and sat I'm the kitchen.

"I think I'm gonna go in for a shower," I said.

"Me to," he said.

"Not with me!" I said.

"As much as I want to, you'd kill me. There's like seven bathrooms here," he said with a smirk.

"Sorry, meet me back here when your done!" i yelled as I walked up the stairs.

I picked out a matching lace bra and panty set and sweatpants with a tank top. I walked into the master bathroom and went into the huge shower.

When I was finished I quickly changed and headed back downstairs.

"Hey babe," I said to Jason, who was sitting at the kitchen table without a shirt on. Damn.

"I like it when you say babe," he smiled.

"I like it when you don't have a shirt on," I add.

"We could take this to the bedroom...." he said. He places a kiss on my neck that sent a shiver through my body.

"No, not now," I said.

"Ugh, fine. One day though....." He said smiling. I pecked his lips then made my way towards the living room. I sat I the couch and turned on the tv.

Jason came up and sat next to me, putting his arm around me. I cuddled close to him, feeling his body against mine.

After an hour, Jason got up to go to the bathroom. I waited patiently, but then I heard a knock o the door.

Without thinking, I answered the door.

I really wish I hadn't opened the door.

____________________________________________________

I'm baaaaacccckkk!

I haven't updated I'm forever! School has been killing me and I'm soooooo sorry! you guys have been deprived of this horrible novel!

Anyway Bad Day is coming out tonight!!!! ANDKENCKO the last songs have been perfect!

Hold Tight is legit sex with Justin! no lie!

My bday is on the 26th wooot!!

Sorry that I haven't edited this at all! I get lazy and I need to do quick updates! when I finish ill go back and edit.

Oh!! CLIFFHANGER!

Comment what YOU think will happen.....

HOLY SHOT I REACHED OVER 1K LIKE I CAN'T EVEN! THANKS SO MUCH!

don't forget to:

•Follow!
•Comment!
•Vote!
•Buy Bad Day on iTunes!

Stay sexy!

-Klaudia❤❤❤