Chapter 2: Taken

Chapter 2:

Victoria's POV:

When I was done giving the horses their hay, I heard the noise again. It was more like footsteps this time. I quickened my pace through the barn. I locked the door and when I turned around I saw a van. It was one of those creepy vans. It was all white and creepy looking. Was it there before?

I looked at the ground and started speed walking towards my house. Then I bumped into something or someone. I looked up, scared shitless.

Jason's POV:

I took more footsteps to the barn and she must've heard them. Oh well, Johnson said I had to take her tonight. She quickly locked the door and turned around. She saw my white van parked on the side of her house. It was farther away so I thought she wouldn't have seen it. Crap.

She looked at the ground. She was shaking....good.

She started speed walking toward the house. I stepped out in front of her and she bumped into me. She automatically tensed. She looked up at me and she froze.

Victoria's POV:

I can't really see him. I know it's a guy though. His body is to musclely for a girl. Suddenly, his hands grabbed me and as I started to scream, one of his hands went to my mouth.

"Bad idea sweetheart," he says into my ear. I could feel the tears starting to rise. He took out duck tape and put it on my mouth. Then tied up my arms and feet. He slung me over his shoulder and carried me toward his van.

I looked at my house. This is probably the last time I'll ever see it. I will never see my family again.

He opened the back door to the van and threw me in. Ouch! A little consideration for the person you just kidnapped!!

He got in the front seat and pulled out of the side street he was on. I started to scream through the tape.

"It's no use baby. No one will ever hear you," he said to me. He voice was very sexy. What am I saying? The bastard kidnapped me!!

I thought for a second. I'm going to make this guys life a living hell.

____________________________________________________

Tell me what you think! Don't forget to
•comment
•follow me
•vote!

Thanks sooooo much!!

Stay beautiful my friends!!

-Klaudia❤❤