Chapter 6: Apologies

Chapter 6:

Victoria's POV:

I raced downstairs and hid in the living room. I heard what sounded like some one punching a wall. I then heard footsteps enter my room. Crap, he knows. I needed to find the front door. Now.

I was frantic. I entered a narrow hallway. At the end was the front door. Woohoo! Im home free!! I picked up my pace. A hand wrapped around my waist and the other hand went to my mouth. I was pulled back. No!

As we began to walk up the stairs, I bit the persons hand. He dropped me and pulled back. As I ran up the stairs, I turned to see Jason looking up at me with sad eyes.

I wanted to hold him. To apologize. To kiss hi- No!! Never!

I ran up the stairs and into our room. How could I think those things? Hes my kidnapper! Im supposed to hate him! I collapsed on the bed and let out a frustrated sigh.

I'm beginning to like Jason.

I know, I know! Bad move! There's just something about him that- intrigues me? I'm not sure. He just seems so broken I guess.

A loud knock came from the other side of the door. Jason walked in and sat on the end of the bed, with his head down.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I would never hurt you. I don't know what came over me," he said. I never thought I'd ever get an apology from the Jason McCann, the most badass person on the West Coast. Hes the most wanted teen in the country, for bombings, murders, and thefts. And he just apologized to me.

I looked at his face, he was truly sorry. His eyes held so much guilt. His face and eyes were red. Like he had been crying before.

"It's okay. You were mad. I should've been quiet," I said. I moved closer to his body so we were face to face. He the pulled me into a hug. I felt , for once, safe.

"I promise I will protect you. Nothing will hurt you." He said. He kissed my forehead and stood up to leave.

"Wait," I said. He looked at me. "Stay. Please." He nods and lays next to me on the bed. Soon enough we drifted off to sleep.

I'm glad how that turned out. But I honestly had no clue what I was in for.

All I can say is, nothing could've prepared me for what would happen soon.

Nothing.

____________________________________________________

Heehee, cliffhanger! Sorry that this chapter is crappy! I'm trying to think of what to do next. Should I do Jason's story or have action start? No clue whatsoever!

Sorry I updated late! I had 3 parties so I had no time! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day and best of luck in school!

•Comment(I need your opinion badly!)
•Follow
• Vote

Stay sexy!!

-Klaudia❤❤