Chapter 7: Dark Secret Revealed

Chapter 7:

Jason's POV:

I apologized. And to be honest, it surprised the shit out of me. I never apologize. But I couldn't stand seeing her hurt. I had to do it. I needed to know she didn't hate me. Why? I don't know!

I had just woken up from the nap I had just taken with her. She was in my arms. I felt.... complete. I know, corny. But who are you to judge?

She stirred and then woke up. She turned to face me. I smiled.

"Good morning sunshine," I said sleepily. She smiled.

"I get a nickname?" she asked in her sexy morning voice.

"Well, I'd prefer to call you babe but-" I didn't finish because Johnson burst in the room.

"You both need to get up. NOW. Max called. Hes coming. You need to hide her Jason," with that he left.

"Shit!" I said. She gave me a worried look and sat up.

"Jason? Who's Max? Why do I need to be hidden?" she asked. I honestly didnt want to answer. I turned to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Your worst nightmare. If he sees you, he'll take you from me. He'll rape you and abuse you. He's a bad man," I said. The look of horror on her face was enough to tell me that she doesn't want to meet him.

"Jason forgot to tell you something," Chaz said amusingly. He stood in the doorway. I glared at him. He better not...

"What did he forget.... Chaz?" she asked. She remembered his name. Should I be jealous?

Chaz frowned.

"Max is Jason's father."

____________________________________________________

Dun Dun Duhhhhhhhh!!! Heehee cliffhanger! So we def got action! Sorry it was short!!And now we are gonna get Jason's background! Are you excited??

Ugh so yay! High school starts on Monday! I'm done with it.... and it hasn't even started! Being in Honors and Advanced courses is gonna suck! so I thnk updates will be on weekends or late at night during weekdays!

If your in school, good luck going back to hell!

•Comment

•Vote

•Follow

-Klaudia❤❤