9 - Officer Bieber

Kayla's Pov

I can't get him out of my mind. His large, muscular tanned arms and bright white, gleaming teeth. His charming smile made my heart skip a beat and butterflies grow in my stomach. He's mine. I've chosen him and when I'm in his arms it will be the happiest day of my life. He could have make the rest of my life sentence in this hell hole bearable.

"Case what do you think of that Sucre guy?" I grinned sheepishly

"He's pretty nice, good smile" Casey replied observing me suspiciously  

I stared at the dull grey peeling walls, breakfast would be in ten minutes and the gate to hell would open. I was afraid of what T-Bag would do to me and Casey, she expressed there are guards around and he couldn't hurt us. However I was extremely scared.

The buzzer rang, Casey slipper her razor in her sweatpants "if you get caught with that you will get in so much trouble Case" I shook her in fear.

"I wont get caught I'm protecting us Kay get used to it, stop begin a scared bitch you killed someone for fuck sakes" Casey taunted me.

She kissed my cheek as we left our small grey cell, a firm hand gripped my shoulder. In fear I swung my fist at their face only to turn to see Sucre. Blood ran down his nose like waterfall "I'm soo so sorry Sucre I thought you was T-bag" I blubbered. I pulled out a tissue out my pocket and held it against his crimson red nose.

He grinned and took the tissue and walked off to Michael, who was laughing hysterically at my foolish behaviour. A blush crept n my face as I walked with my head down in embarrassment we all queued up for our breakfast. T-bag emerged from the entrance as I saw him from the corner of my eye. Tugging on Casey's hem as she turned around to see the dishevelled man glaring at us.

Case threw him a cheeky wink which enraged  the man "Your making him more angry stop Case!" I growled harshly under my breath

"Kayla Kennedy I don't back down to no patriarchal male" she threw me disproving look

Sucre signalled us to sit with him and Michael, Casey and me got hard toast with the smallest amount of butter spread on it, porridge was slapped on the side along with a cartoon of milk and an apple. Sucre's nose had stopped bleeding and threw me a cheesy smile, I ducked my head down as a blush crept on my face as a stirred my watery porridge around the plate. My heart was racing and butterflies engulfed me.

Casey nudged me harshly and smirked "How's your girl Sucre ?" she spoke tauntingly

"Maricruz is doing good but I'm still trying to write her my proposal letter, Michael is helping a lot" Sucre bit into his toast with a gleaming smile.

My heart sank as Casey humiliated me, he had desired a man who was going to wed another woman. Casey couldn't have rub the salt in my wounds any further as she began asking questions about the "dazzling" Maricruz.

My eyes began to sting with tear as I got up and left the three and left my plate on the desks and ran out, turning corridors as I bumped into a figure as I prayed it wasn't T-Bag and his goons, as I fell hard on my bottom.

"You alright inmate Kennedy?" a deep husky voice spoke

I peer up to see a light browned hair man with hazel eyes peering up at me, he had an amazing jawline and beautiful set of teeth and was covered in tattoos just like Michael and Casey. His tattoos peered from his uniform as his muscles clung on to his blue shirt.

"How do you know my name Sir...? sorry I didn't catch up to your name ?" as I was still dazed and on the cold floor. He extended his arm to help me back which I kindly accepted, his warm hand groped mine as he only needed one hand to help me up.

"How can I not know who you are, you're on of the only females in the prison along with inmate Coleman and also your face was plastered all over the TV and newspapers" he spoke with an assertive tone.

"Well thank you Officer?" I replied with a smirk

"Bieber, officer Bieber" he spoke confidently as he gripped his utility belt proudly, he look around 25 young but attractive.

"Well thanks again officer Bieber" I spoke sheepishly as a blush crept on my face as I patted the dust off my bottoms

"Try to look before you run or you will fall on your bottom again Kayla" he walked off with a smirk as he whistled off into the distance leaving me in awe.

The first time he addressed me by first name. He is beautiful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late chapter I'm really busy these days but I will try write another 3 chapters seeing as I'm on break. Thanks for all the reads and likes x

Love

-Bieberace xx