Prologue

Simple at maliit lamang ang Academia ng Riversdale pero kilala ito sa buong Bayan ng Eritrea. Kilala ito hindi dahil sa  pagiging maganda at maaliwalas na Paaralan kundi dahil sa pagka-misteryoso nito. Tanging mga piling estudyante lamang ang nakaka-pag-aral rito.

Noong bagong lipat ako sa Riversdale Academy, akala ko ay kapareho lamang nito ang dati kong pinapasukang eskwelahan pero nagkamali ako.  Just like the others, I was deceived into thinking that it was a peaceful place. I thought that I would be safe and sound kahit na isa itong boarding school. Natawa na lamang ako sa sarili ko, sa tuwing naaalala ko ang mga pangyayaring pilit kong ibinabaon sa limot.

Napakatanga ko.

 Sana hindi na lang ako lumipat sa Riversdale. Pero wala na akong magagawa pa. 

The moment that you've stepped foot toward the Academy, you will never be able to find your way out. Just like a bird locked up in a cage, the chances to find a way out runs thin.

It all started during the year 2014 on the 15th day of November, the date when the first murder case happened in Riversdale.

 A student named Ian Belton, was found in the janitors closet brutally chopped into pieces however, what stood out the most, was his eyes...

They were missing. 

The schools name was the headline on every newspapers. Ever since that day, Riversdale Academy shunned any interactions with the media, the government, and especially with our family.

The government tried everything they could to get us out of Riverdale Academy but every single person who tried to help us ended up dead. 

It seems to me that there may be a stronger organization who is backing the school board members. Out of fear the government gave up on helping us. Kaya hanggang ngayon nakakulong parin kami sa loob ng Academy.

My name is Riva Destura and I am writing this story on behalf of the students who were trapped inside this horrible school named Riversdale.

Whoever can find this story I am counting on you to set us free but...

BEWARE OF THE EYES OF HAWK.