Yasutora (Chad) Sado Lemon

Warning!
Contains mature content and may not be the best.  Don't like, don't read. Sorry if it's terrible. This chapter is for @SoulPeach
---------------------------------------------
You were just minding your own business doing the dishes when Chad came up from behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Ever thought of having kids, Mrs. Sado?"  He whispered seductively in your ear.  You shivered when his hot breath hit your ear, making him smile.  He nibbled on your earlobe, making you moan quietly.

"I'm n-not done with the d-dishes."  You protested.  He shrugged, picking you up bridal style.

You blushed and looked away.  "They can be done later."  He retorted.  He entered the bedroom and closed the door, setting you down on the bed gently.  He then kissed you and you kissed back, moaning in his mouth while he caressed your sides.  He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch of your wet cavern.  He pulled away with a line of saliva connecting your lips and pulled your shirt over your head.  He threw it to the side as he reached behind you, unclasping your bra and throwing it somewhere as well.  You tried to hide yourself and he pinned your arms above your head. "Don't hide from me." He ordered huskily. He gently groped your breasts as you moaned, getting wetter by the second.  He then pulled your pants and underwear off.

You were as red as a tomato now and he pulled his shirt and pants off, leaving him in only his boxers. You gulped when you saw his bulge.  You looked away as he lowered himself to your core.  His hot breath hit you, causing you to shiver in pleasure as he plunged his pink muscle into you. His tongue thrusted in and out of you as his fingers worked your clit, making you moan uncontrollably. You felt a knot begin to form in the pit of your stomach.

You were about to release when he stopped everything, making you whimper in protest. Chad smirked and pulled his boxers off, revealing his long and throbbing member. He placed a hand on your cheek lovingly after seeing your eyes widen. "Don't worry, my love, I'll be gentle." He reassured you. You nodded and he aligned his member with your entrance, pushing it all the way in.

You cried out in pain as tears streamed down your face. He kissed the tears away and stopped moving to allow you to adjust. After a few minutes, the pain faded to a dull aching and you wiggled your hips, signaling that he could move now. He first started at a slow pace, then gradually built up speed until he was at almost inhuman speeds. The two of you were moaning and groaning and you felt the knot in your stomach building up even tighter this time.

"Chad, I'm g-gonna-" He cut you off with a sloppy kiss. You then screamed in pleasure into his mouth as you came. His member twitched inside you and he released his seed, filling you to the brim. He collapsed to the side of you and pulled out, covering your sweaty bodies with a blanket. "I love you Chad." You told him.

He smiled at you. "I love you too." He replied as both of you fell asleep.