Jungkook lay down on the bed and sleep for an hour then wake up again after hearing a knock on the door, "Shit..." he sit up and walked to the door while Tzuyu sleep sitting on the couch. He opened the door, "Bro!....I've been knocking! I was like wha----" the guy stared at Tzuyu then smile at him, "Ooooohhhhhh.... Is she your fiance? The one you're arranged to?"

He shooked his head, "Let's talk to the lobby..." stepping out of the door then close it and head to the elevator. "What do you need help for?"

"Ahhh... Right... dude... Identify this for me..." He showed a picture. Jungkook stared at the picture then looked at him dumbly, "Okay.... Who's that?"

"That's why I need to help you identify this person!"

"Search or track his IP of the phone he's using... did you use Finger prints in investigation?"

"Yeah... But we havent found any finger prints... Seems like he got a victim long time ago too... And he knows how to deal with stuff.."

Jungkook scratch his head and type unto his computer. A further more of his digging in the information of the guy, he saw a picture of Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. He creased his forehead then look at his friend, "I'll.... I'll identify him on my own.. I'll just text you when I know where he is.."

"Are you sure? I mean.. you have some other else and that girl in your hotel..." He laughed, "She's a hot one Kook..."

He glared at her, "She's not my girlfriend! I have a fiance..."

"Ohhh... But do you love your fiance though???" he smirked. Jungkook stayed quiet then stand up, "I'll go back up there and figure this out.."

He took his friend's laptop then head to the elevator. Jungkook opened his door then put the laptop to the table and turn it off. Tzuyu still sleeping while sitting down. He stared at her then creased his forehead, "She look like a dead person who's been frozen for over 5000 years.." then walked to her and hit her head, "Aren't your body hurts sleeping while sitting?"

"Aren't you fuckin too rude to wake up a person who's sleeping?" She glared at him. He throw the pillow to her, "Then go back to sleep!"

"Ohh go back to sleep? After you wake me the fuck up?" She raised her eyebrow, "Yah... I don't like sleeping while laying down on the couch sooooooo..... I'll just sleep sitting.." then rolled her eyes.

Jungkook walked to the bed and lay down again, "Whatever the fuck you say.." he rested his arm on his forehead then continue his sleeping. Tzuyu slowly walked towards him sneaky, She made no sounds of going beside the bed and pretendly punch, kick, and slap him. Jungkook take off his arm from his forehead then look at her, "What are you doing?"

Tzuyu looked to the side quickly and look for something, "I don't know where I put my phone... I put it somewhere here... did you took it? Cause Imma kill you..."

Jungkook looked at her dumbly and up down, "You didn't even sleep on this bed..." then rest his arm to his forehead again. She imaginative kicked him then walked to the couch. She put the volume to the maximum and Jungkook Jumped get out of the bed quickly and run to her, "TURN IT THE FUCK DOWN YOU ARE BOTHERING THE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE OTHER ROOM!!!!" he yelled.

Tzuyu payed no attention then continue wathing as she eat a bread. He planned to take the remote from her but she avoided his hands and hold it tightly. Jungkook grabbed her hand but she pulled away making him fall to her. They both became awkward and stared to each other's eyes. Tzuyu gulped for a moment and avoided an eye contact. He stood straight and clear his throat then walked to the TV and pull the plug then look at her with a glare on his eyes. Tzuyu put down the remote and sigh, "Fine.. Whatever.." she rolled her eyes.