How to get 5 star Heroes

A lot of people, including me, have bad luck. And when you have bad luck, you can't summon OP 5 star Heroes in the new FE game. So here's what you do.

1. Download Fire Emblem Heroes
2. Do all the regular stuff but DO NOT LINK A NINTENDO ID ACCOUNT.
3. Go through the regular stuff, including the walk through and battles. DO NOT LINK YOUR NINTENDO NETWORK ID. Then, you will receive 15 orbs. You can choose whether to spend the orbs or not to. If you decide not to, go ahead and do the battles in Chapter 1, and you will get 5 more orbs.
4. The next part is easy. Go to the Summoning Gate and choose whichever gate you want to summon from.
5. Keep summoning until you can summon no more. Are you satisfied with the Heroes you got? If not, repeat this whole process over again.
6. Good luck ^^

If you've already downloaded the app, it's fine. Decide whether the Heroes you have now is worth it. (If you have two to three 5 stars I'd be pretty content.) However if you dislike your Heroes and want to give it another shot, first go to Account Management and delete all data. If you do this, there's no going back. Then delete the app and go through all the steps above.

Once again, good luck and have fun!