Stats (in-game strategy)

Just some tips for how to keep leveling up (you'll probably know some of these already though):
1. Once a character has reached a promoted class and has Maxed out on levels, and not all of their stats have been Maxed out yet, I would suggest you to Second Seal them back to level 1. For example: Morgan has reached Grandmaster Lvl 20, but his Spd, Skl, and Def has not maxed out yet. Buy a Second Seal and look at the options for what class you want to change him into. There should be an option to class him back into a Lvl 1 Grandmaster, and it does not affect stats. You can therefor pretty much treat Second Seals as Eternal Seals (in Fates) but way more effective as it doesn't cost much and it "adds on" at least 20 more levels.
2. If, unlike Great Lord, Grandmaster, and Manakete classes, this unit cannot reclass back to Lvl 1, you need to go the long way (I had to do this for Owain). Reclass back down to a base class (i.e. Sniper --> Archer) and level all the way up to Lvl 10. (I would advice Lvl 20 just because that's how I did it, but it's your choice.) Then Master Seal that unit to their original promoted class and start leveling back up again from there. It's the longs way, but it's effective. The again, it's really easy to level up a base class, so it shouldn't take too long.

Here's an example of Nah, who I Second Sealed back to Lvl 1 a few times:

I'm still working on her Res... Her rating (as you can see at the very top) is 411.