24. Tickles and Wheels

Aya

"1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a thumb war!" I song-song the introduction to the game before we engage our thumbs in a fierce duel.

Our thumbs wrestle for dominance, twisting our wrists to gain an advantage and I start to win but at the last second Nathi's thumb slips out of my grasp and he pins mine down for 3 seconds. Damn it!

"No fair! You cheated!" I whine, pulling my defeated hand away.

"Is that what we call winning fair and square now? You lost now embrace your defeat!" Nathi retorts and tackles me onto the bed, mercilessly attacking me with vicious tickles to me sides.

"S-stop! P-please! I can't breathe!" I beg with tears streaming down my face while trying to squirm out of his evil grasp.

Nathi momentarily stops his assault. "Say you'll go out with me tonight and you are free."

"Yes! Yes! I will go out with you!" I quickly rush out before he can tickle me again. Sometimes I wish he didn't know me so well.

I roll over onto my side so we can both fit on the bed comfortably while I catch my breath. Nathi slides in behind me and pulls me close so we're spooning with his arm draped over my waist. We have been attached at the hip ever since he defended my honour last week and I can't believe there was a time where I'd be afraid to be this close to him. Laying like this with him stroking his fingers up and down my arm, giving me goosebumps just feels right.

"What's on your mind baby girl?" Nathi whispers against the nape of my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Just thinking about how good this feels." I reach down and intertwine our fingers as I speak. I love how small my hand looks against his big masculine hand.

"It's been a long time coming but I'm happy we finally made it here." He whispers back and I can hear the smile in his voice.

Nathi peppers light kisses across my shoulder eliciting a soft moan out of me. I gotta have more! I turn around so we're face-to-face and I grab Nathi's face, smashing our lips together. I kiss him hungrily and when his tongue flicks at my bottom lip, asking for entrance, I eagerly open inviting him in. He slips in and our tongues tango in a hungry, demanding dancing, wanting more and more of each other. I can't stop the loud moan that escapes my lips and I hook my leg over Nathi's hip, moulding our bodies together. Nathi groans into the kiss and his hands grab my ass, massaging and caressing sensually, causing heat to pool in in my nether regions. Lord have mercy! Nathi's hands start to slide up beneath my shir-

*knock knock knock*

"Nana, I'm going out to Spar and I left chicken the oven. Please check it for me, okay?" My mom shouts through the door.

Fuck my life!

I grudgingly pull away from Nathi to shout back. "Okay mama!" I turn back to him with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay." Nathi chuckles, cupping my face so our foreheads are touching. "Things were getting pretty heated back there." He winks at me while brushing my cheeks with his thumbs and I can't help but blush. "And I have to go get ready for our date anyway." Nathi kisses my forehead and starts to get up to leave.

"Wait! Where are you taking me?" I grab his arm, halting his exit.

"Somewhere fun. Dress comfortably."

"That's all I get? What, are you taking me to the movies?"

"Nice try. You'll just have to wait and see babe." Nathi takes my hand off his arm, kisses my knuckles and ducks out before I can interrogate him further.