13. After Hours

Aya

"Thank you so much Sam! You really held down the fort for me. You guys have done an amazing job! I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know." I beam at Sam, my contractor as we walk through the studio examining his work.

It's Monday of week 3, I was away for two days last week visiting Tamzin and Jonathan's sites and the weekend of course. I wish I could say it was a welcome break but I honestly didn't want to lay eyes on those demons for this entire month and their work wasn't worth the effort, talk about a lack of creativity. I seriously don't know how they got into this internship programme. I guess money really can buy you anything...

"It's our pleasure! You have great vision and you have a bright future in this business. You are a special young lady Aya." Sam praises me as he gives me a side hug.

"Awww thank you so much Sam. It really means alot to me." I return his hug. Sam is definitely a gentle giant, an uncle-like figure even. He looks to be in his early 50's, really tall maybe 6'2, burly with short white-blonde hair and a hard face but his kind blue eyes give away his soft nature.

"Have a good week and call me if you need any help." He calls over his shoulder as he leaves the building.

"Will do. Bye!" I waved him goodbye.

*

*

*

Early Evening...

I've had quite a bit of catching up to do so I've decided to work late for the next couple of days. I really want to finish ahead of schedule. I'm in the main studio having just finished installing funky neon combination locks on the black-painted student lockers. I'm really happy with all the cool little details I've been able to add despite having a TIGHT budget.

I decide to take a minute to rest before I pack up and go home. I lay down on the floor and my booted leg starts itching. Argh! I sit up and decide to take the hefty thing off. I saw the doctor on Saturday and she said my ankle is healing faster than expected, Yay! I can take the boot off as long as I keep my ankle tightly wrapped and I don't put too much pressure on it. I lay back down, finally free and I hear one of my favorite songs, Two Weeks play through the speakers. I was so preoccupied I forgot I left the stereo on. I sing along with FKA Twigs's beautifully haunting voice. I haven't heard this song in awhile and its slow rhythm has me feeling like dancing. For someone who has been working in a dance studio I haven't danced at all recently...then again the boot hasn't exactly make it an option. Sooooo since it's off and I have the studio all to myself I decide it won't hurt to take advantage of the situation. I get up slowly...

Higher than a motherfucker, dreaming of it, it's my lovin' (High)

Flying like a stream of thunder, only way to do each other (High)

Pull out the insides and give me two weeks, you won't recognize her

Mouth open, you're high

I stand on my left foot tentatively and when I feel comfortable I sway my hips from side to side while I run my hands up and down my body. I grab the broom and spin around the room slowly with it like it is my lover. I come to a stop and use the broom for balance while I drop down and then seductively roll my hips as I get back into a standing position. I feel a hard body behind me and a hand caress my hip. I spin around and come face to face with a smirking Raphael.

******************************************************************************

Raphael

I am on my way to the bathroom when I hear sultry music coming from the main studio. I know Aya is working in there and I miss seeing her beautiful face so I decide to watch her work for a little bit, in a non-creepy way of course! I expect to see her hard at work as usual. She gets the cutest expression on her face when she's concentrating hard on a task; biting her bottom lip and furrowing her brow. I want to bite those juicy lips I muse as I reach the door. I fully expect to see that when I peek into the room but what I see completely takes me by surprise.

Aya has her back to me and she is swaying her hips seductively. Damn she is sexy! I rub my chin as I lean against the door enjoying the show. I've never seen this side of her, mind you she tries her best not to be in my company for more than five minutes. But I am a persistent man and I always get what I want. And I want Aya.

I watch her dance around the room with a broom and I decide that I want to take its place. I want her soft curves against my body and when I see her drop it like it's hot and bring it back up rolling her hips I decide to make my move and make this a real duet.

I quickly step behind her and stroke her curvy hip. She spins around gracing me with the pleasure of looking upon her beautiful surprised face and I smirk down at her, satisfied with my suave move.

Higher than a motherfucker, dreaming of it, it's my lovin' (High)

Flying like a stream of thunder, only way to do each other (High)

Pull out the insides and give me two weeks, you won't recognize her

Mouth open, you're high

Aya pulls away blushing. "Oh...uhm...s-sorry I didn't know you were still here. I'll uh get out of your way, I'm sure you want to lock up." She rambles as she bends over to pick up her things.

"No no...I'm in no hurry." I grab her hips and pull her against me. She snaps up quickly and I lean down and whisper in her ear "I'm exactly where I want to be," and I squeeze her ample hips for emphasis.

I keep a hold on her hips and I grind into her rocking our hips to the beat. She stiffens and then relaxes into me bringing her hands up behind her, caressing my face. Aya runs her hands slowly up and down her body, winding her waist. Damn this girl can move! She slowly bends over rolling her hips in circles, her soft round ass rubbing into my groin in a way that drives me absolutely crazy. I grudgingly pull her up and spin her around before she can't feel my excitement.

I'd put you first, just close your eyes and dream about it

Higher than a motherfucker dreaming of it, it's my lovin'

I'll quench your thirst, just get so high and stop your doubting

Flying like a stream of thunder, only way to do each other (High)

I wrap my arms around her waist and bend my head down so our foreheads are touching as we sway from side, side stepping in a circle. She looks up into my eyes biting her bottom lip shyly and I want this moment to last forever.

I bring my hands up to her face, gently rubbing my thumbs on her cheeks. We look deeply into each others eyes and it feels like we're the only two people in the world. I take the time to take in every perfect feature of her face and I lean in kissing each perfect ornament in appreciation; first her forehead, then her temples, her eyelids making her close her big soulful eyes, then her cute nose and then the tops of her full cheeks. I hover over her lusciously full lips, savouring being this close to her. I finally close the gap between our lips and gently brush my lips against hers. Aya's soft lips yield against mine and I'm in heaven. Our lips move in perfect unison and she lets out a soft moan. We pull a part for air.

The song comes to an end and it seems to snap Aya back to her old self. Her eyes fly open, she pulls away from me like I'm on fire and runs out of the studio.

I am left glued to where we just shared the best kiss of my life. I should've ran after her but my mind was slow to comprehend how she went from so open to shutting down in zero to sixty seconds. What did I do wrong?