14. Locked In

Raphael

I can't stop thinking about Aya. Ever since our kiss last night she has taken over my mind. I think about her big beautiful eyes full of joy, her soft sultry voice, the way she furrows in concentration and her soft tempting curves against my body. I look down at the paperwork I have been trying to get done the whole day and sigh in defeat. There is only one thing that will clear my mind and that is to be with the object of my attention.

Why did she run away last night? I pace up and down my office and decide there is only one way to find out. I'm going to get answers straight from the horse's mouth. I dial the front desk.

"Cindy. Please ask Aya to come to my office." I speak quickly as she picks up the phone.

"Why? Whatever you need I can do it." Cindy responds, overly perky.

"I don't need anything from you. Just do what I asked." I drop the phone not giving her a chance to annoy me further.

I head back to my desk and as soon as I sit I hear a knock at the door. I get up and open the door to a nervous looking Aya. "Come in and have a seat." I point her to the chairs in front of my desk and I lock the door. I'm not letting her get away this time.

I take my seat behind my desk and sit with my elbows on the desk, lacing my fingers in a triangle, cocking my head to the side and looking at Aya seriously. She squirms nervously, wrapping a braid around her index finger. She is such a peculiar woman, last night she was so bold and sexy, and today she is meek and shy. I don't know who the real Aya is but I plan on finding out. We sit in tense silence until she can't take it anymore.

"I...uhm. Am I in trouble?" she asks quietly.

"Have you done something to be in trouble for?" I ask her coolly.

"W-well...I was wrong for coming onto you last night. You are my client and I shouldn't have kissed you. It was highly inappropriate and I'm sorry. If you want to report my conduct to Julia I totally understand." Aya rambles anxiously staring at her fidgeting hands.

I come around my desk and kneel in front of her, tilting her chin up, "I'm not sorry." I look meaningfully into her eyes. "And if I remember correctly I came onto you." I wink at her playfully.

Aya giggles and blushes. So adorable!

"I like you Aya...a lot. And I would love to get to know you better." I tell her seriously.

"I-I uhm..." She searches for an answer.

"Shhh. You don't have to say anything just give me a chance, okay?" I plead.

"Uh...okay" Aya speaks barely above a whisper.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you darling!" I grab her hands and kiss her open palms. She blushes adorably again.

I jump up and head to the stereo on my wall unit and turn it on. I quickly go through my playlist and find the perfect song and press play. I turn back to Aya and hold my hand out to her.

"May I have this dance my lady?"

"Y-yes." Aya takes my hand, allowing me to pull her close to me.

(Sam Smith-Lay You Down)

Can I lay by your side?

Next to you, you

And make sure you're alright

I'll take care of you

I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I hold Aya close to my body with my arm around her lower back and lacing my free hands fingers with hers over my heart. Her smaller soft body fits perfectly against my large hard frame. It feels like she was made to perfectly fit in my arms. I guide us into a comfortable swaying circle and I feel her truly relax in my arms, laying her head on my chest. I smile at the feeling of our hearts beating in unison.

Aya is a woman of few words, but whenever we dance her body tells me everything I need to know. Dance is our love language.