My eyes widened. I couldn't think of anything else to say. I stared at Natsuki and saw all the emotions she refused to let out swim in her eyes. I softened my expression and stared at her with pity and I started to walk towards her. Her eyes widened and she backed away from me but before she could run away I pulled her into a hug. Her body stiffened and she growled in my ear. I shushed her and held her tighter. She just stood there not knowing what to do.

"Me and you are the same. We know the pain of having our clan, our family taken away from us." I whispered. "Like yours, my clan was killed by another Uchiha, my own brother." She gasped and listened to what I had to say.

When I finished I pulled away. She glanced at me and then stared at the ground. She apologised and avoided eye contact with me. I looked at her and placed my hand on her head, ruffling her hair.

********************** Natsukis POV *******************

"Me and you are the same. We know the pain of having our clan, our family taken away from us. Like yours, my clan was killed by another Uchiha, my own brother." The Uchiha whispered to me. I was shocked. His clan was killed too, not just by a clan member, but by his own brother. I felt sympathy towards him. He's had a rougher past then I did. I dropped my ears and thought about Sasuke and I.

Sasuke pulled away from me and I looked up at him but I looked away from him when I saw his soft smile. I didn't expect that and a little colour rose to my cheeks. I felt a hand rest on my head and lightly fuffled my hair. I looked up into his onyx eyes and hit me with a faint smile.

"I don't want you to hate me anymore. I prove to you that I'm different."

He removed his hand from my head just as Naruto and Sakura arrived.

"Natsuki!!!!" Naruto screamed and gave me a tight hug. I smiled and pulled him into a head lock and gave him a noggie. I let him go after I had my fun and grinned. I glanced over at Sasuke who was being clung onto by Sakura. I guess I have alot to think about when I get home.

We sat around waiting for Kakashi to arrive. I was lying down with my head on Naruto's lap and him playing with my ears. Sasuke was leaning up against a tree and Sakura was just pacing back and forth being annoying.

"Hey Pinky, why dont you relax for a while. We dont know when Kakashi-sensei is gonna show up so we might as well get comfortable." I said.

She scoffed at me and just walked over to Sasuke and annoyed him. I guess she still pissed that I attacked Sasuke yesterday. I shrugged and went to sleep for a bit but I felt an approching chakra.

"Good morning, everyone." Kakashi said with a closed eye smile. Naruto suddenly stood up and my head smacked onto the ground.

"You're late!!" Naruto and Sakura said in sync.

"Well a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way..." Kakashi said. I sighed and sat up rubbing the back of my head. Sasuke offered me a hand up and I hesitatedly took it.

"Well then lets get started." Kakashi said walking off. Naruto and Sakura yelled at him and me and Sasuke followed behind them.

_____________________________

Kakashi-sensei pulled out an alarm clock and three bells. He explained to us that we needed to get a bell from him before the alarm went off otherwise we miss out on lunch. After all of the rules and Sakura's stupid questions were explained we started. We all took of into the trees and hid ourselves. I cut off my chakra and tree jumped around the clearing. I sat down on one of the tree branches and watched how the others planned to attack sensei. Naruto was first and charged at Kakashi with a kunai but in a split second Kakashi disappeared and reapeared holding the kunai to Naruto's neck.