Bart Allen 🔥Impulse🔥 × reader

Homework.

Your p.o.v.

It was A Tuesday, a dreadful Tuesday.

I walked up the stairs to my room lugging my heavy school bag, panting, finally reaching my room and dropping my bag on the floor next to my desk, then stretching to release tension.

I sat down on the (f/c) chair by my desk pulling out my first book to start homework.

See all this homework was affecting my superhero life and my superhero life was affecting my teachers attitude towards me.

All my friends cope better with it. They've all had experience and learn how to deal with it, well my superhero friends. And my normal 'not so dress up and fight crime' friends have more time.

I yawned as I looked at the Clock 23 minutes had passed and I was still busy with maths.

Ring ring ring! Ring ring ring!

I looked at my phone, I should really change the ring tone.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n)! Wanna come hang out with me?"

"Sorry Bart I'd love to but I have homework, remember not everyone had super speed." I answered and laughed a bit.

"Oh okay so then I should come over?"

"How about you do that on the weekend, it would be nice to see you, but there's a lot of work."

"Oh okay see you now." Bart answered.

"Bart not now-"

"To late!" Bart said and he was now in my room. I then put my phone away and sighed.

"Now will you hang out with me?" Bart asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Barrrrtttttt I wanna but hommmeeeeworrrrk." I wined.

"Fine I'll wait." He said and sat on my bed.

I continued.

"So what are you gonna wear tomorrow?" Bart asked.

"School uniform." I answered and carried on.

He kept quiet, minutes then passed.

"Do you like my hair?" He said again.

"Yes."

"But you didn't even look?!"

"I still have homework." I answered annoyed, trying to finish my homework.

Bart kept quiet another few minutes passed.

"Your roof is pretty."

"Bart!!"
____________________________________________________________
Bart... homework...

Any requests? Leave them in the comments.