Wally West Kid Flash × reader

Your p.o.v.

I was in a room with white walls and a red carpet, the room had many accessories and next to me was a dressers.

I was wearing a long white dress holding (f/c) roses. I stood infront of a shimmering mirror studying my appearance though the mirror was not the only thing shimmering... my eyes were to.

Yes it was my wedding day,
They say it's the best day of your life...

But to me it was utterly a complete disappointment.

Wally West, Kid Flash... my husband...

It was supposed to be like that but I was going to marry a man I never cared for, why you may ask. I don't care for that man but I still do care...

I don't like him, in fact I hate him but I have to marry him, he said three years ago that i were to date him or find Wally who was my boyfriend at the time dead.

He was an evil man, he was Cameron Mahkent.

But I missed Wally.

A tear fell down my cheek, I picked up the phone, I searched my contacts for a long last one. I pressed call. I couldn't, I wouldn't, I shouldn't but I did.

No one answered.

"Hey Wall-man here sorry can't answer the phone now but leave a message at the beep." Answered the phones voicemail.

"Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet.
To go over everything
They say times supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing.
Hello can you hear me?
I'm in California dreaming bout who we used to be
When we were younger and free
I've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet.
There's such a difference between us...
And a million miles"

I replied singing softly now tearing up, I shouldn't have done that. I put the phone down quickly ending the call I should have done that.

I was falling apart now as I left and gotten into the limo for my wedding as I headed there, it was a small wedding. Cameron didn't wasn't something big just in case it attracted any 'unwanted attention' in his words but that was fine with me.

"Hello from the other side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apart
Anymore"

I sang the lyrics softly hardly able to hear. It was true I would try to call him to say I'm sorry, that i love him and he must always know that even if we can't be together but he never answered.

They parked the limo, opened the door I was at church. I steeped out I wanted to cry.

Today was my wedding day, the saddest day of my life.

I walked onwards down the isle. I reached the end where the priest stood, where Cameron stood where two of his goons stood. I stepped up onto the platform.

I was engulfed in to many emotions...
Hatred
Fear
Horror
Sadness
Depression
Madness

Negitive emotions seemed to fill me.

"We are gathered here today to join this man and this women in holy matrimony." The priest pronounced. He car tried on talking and I blanked out until I heard.