Aqualad × flirtatious!Demon¡Male! Reader

Requested By Sinful-Amethyst
Comment or message me for adjustments on It.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your p.o.v.

"Give up now or get your butt kicked." A black haired kid yelled at me. It was kinda weird that a kid that looked about twelve yelled that at me.

I'm a pretty fun guy until I'm mad, then all hell breaks loose. Guess that's how it is being a demon and all.

"Relax Robin he could mean no harm." A guy with platinum blonde hair explained to the kid, Robin.

"Yeah kid it was an accident, listen to handsome over there." I said and I smirked as my eyes drifted to the blonde. He blushed but kept quiet.

"You set a cafe on fire."

"Robin."

"Fine I'm gone." He said and pulled out a smoke bomb then disappearing.

The fire was soon gone thanks to the firemen.

The blonde then gestured for me to follow him and I did, as I walked next to him in the evening.

"I'm (Y/n) and what would a handsome man like you name be?."

"I am known as Aqualad, what would your name be?"

"Sorry handsome I need your real name before I tell you more." I said and he sighed.

"My name is Kuldur'ahm but I am called Kuldur by my friends."

"So then what should your soon to be boyfriends call you?" I asked smirking and he blushed.

"I guess you would have to choose but in the mean time let's get something to eat as I am hungry."

"Sounds like a first date to me." I announced.

"Indeed." He agreed smiling as his cheeks were now red.
____________________________________________

Sorry didn't come out the best it could've.