Dick Grayson ☆Robin☆ × ☆Genie☆reader

Dick's p.o.v.

I walked around the abandoned warehouse. The place was dark and huge. But I could still see. It's about midnight. Well, past midnight. 1:27 AM to be exact.

It was empty, but something drew me here and I had to explore. Maybe it's because I'm a defective? Or my natural ability to walk straight into trouble?

"Woah!" I yelled as I fell to the floor, I tripped over something, and I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach.

I picked up an object. It was a small golden object that looked like a tea pot. The object was dusty and I rubbed it upon the exteeior of my costume's sleeve, looking for anymore detail but couldn't see anything.

Suddenly in a blink of an eye a/an (f/c) mist appeared. Cosuminb the already calm darkness, I got in a fighting stand ready to face whatever was about to come.

I knew I shouldn't have followed my gut into an abandoned warehouse... at midnight... alone... in the dark. I'm not scared but this isn't what I call aster more like a disaster.

The mist cleared. Vanishing slowly, seeping into the air, disappearing.

Never mind, this is aster and I should do this more often.

Yup. More often.

Infront of me stood a young (h/c) girl about my age with (e/c) crystal orbs for eyes.

And the butterflies are back.

"Hello, I'm at your service, master." You stated as you let a smile crawl across your lips.

"Master?" I questioned.

"Yes Di-Master," you quickly corrected, "I'm (y/n), I'm half genie therefore I can only grant you one wish and there's no way possible to get more wishes so choose wisely." You instructed, a little new to the drill.

"But what if I'm not sure what to wish for?" I asked. What does a rich boy wish for? Seriously?

"Everyone wants something, but you'll figure it out."

*Timeskip to a week later*

(Y/n) and I hang out a lot and we're doing that now. We were playing truth or dare.

"Dick truth or dare?" You asked once again again.

"Truth." I said tired of all the running you made me do for dare, you made me do three laps around mount justice, then run and buy you ice cream from the other side of Gotham while you floated around and watched, giggling. Haha even after all that I still get a weird feeling around you.

"What's the most embarrassing thing someone called you?"

"Um... you do know what my nick name is right?" I asked and laughed.

"No, I mean something you didn't choose."

"Dr Pork Chops n broccoli." I stated and you laughed not expecting that.

"I don't even wanna know." You stated.

"Tuth or dare?" I asked you.

Your p.o.v.

"Truth." I stated scared of revenge for the ice cream thing.

"Are you happy being a genie?"

"Well...um... it's nice to you know make people's dreams come true but... no, it's lonely." I said. The was an awful silence. Till I spoke up.

"Truth Or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare." He stated.

"Well...I Dare you to tell me the truth about... if you remember me?" I asked.

Shock then washed over the hero's face...