Tim Drake 💮Robin💮 × reader Part 2

Requested Part 2 by Bumblebee_TF ScottSummersGirl
Your p.o.v.

It had been at least a month since (b/f/n) and Tim started dating.

And let me just say... Its the worst month of my life.

Not only because the boy of my dreams and (b/f/n) started dating though...

I tried to put up with them being happy together and I did...

For like day.

The reason that makes it worse is because I know there not happy together.

And how Do I that?

One word: Fights.

They used to be good friends but since they got together they'd fight and just avoid each other. Id always be stuck trying to fix their fights only to have a new one fight minutes later.

"(Y/n)... We need to talk." (B/f/n) said.

"Yeah?" I asked yawning hoping it wasn't another fight.

"I need help."

"With?"

"Tim."

"What's wrong with Tim." I asked confused.

"Nothing."

"Then why do you need help?"

She sighed. "He's great and all but not for me, I was hoping you'd tell him I wanna break up."

"Me???" I said shocked.

"Yes you! Your the only person I trust to do it. Plus... I know you and him would be a better couple."

"What (B/f-"

"Don't deny it now go tell him." She said and pushed me out her house.

"Thanks I love you!!!" She yelled as she slammed her door.

Some love hey.

*time skip to next day*

I walked to the Wayne manor and knocked on the door. I was really nervous. Scard. I know I won't get hurt but... I've never done this before.

"Oh hello ma'am. How may I help you?" A man asked, he must've been the family butleur Tim told me about.

"Hi I'm (Y/n), I'm one of Tim's friends... I was wondering if I could speak to him?" I said shyly.

"Pardon me for a moment Miss (Y/n)." He said and left me at the door then returned a few minutes later.

"Yes Master Tim would be delighted to see you." He said and led me up a staircase in the huge mansion and to Tim's room, leaving as I reached the door.

Knock knock.

I knocked on the door wishing it were to his heart.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He said smiling.

"Heyyyyyy Tim." I said allowing the words to drag on.

"Is something wrong?"

"No- well Yes-No- yes." I said making up my mind.

"You know your great and all and your a good person and your sweet and amazing," I cut myself short before revealing my crush. "Like I said you are amazing and all... But (B/f/n) wants to um break up. Your still super great and its not your fault." I rushed the last part.

"Its fine don't worry, I had always been in love with another anyway."

"Oh..."

"Yeah but I don't know if she likes me back."

"Well maybe I can help you find out." I said my heart stung.

"You probably could. There wonderful and perfect."

"Yeah..."

"And there name is (Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)."

I blushed madly looking down.

"Do you think that she/he would go out with me?" He asked quietly.

"I think she'd love to." I answered looking up at him, I didn't have to knock in the door to your heart the door was wide open.
__________________________________________________________________
Hope you guys like it!