Chapter 44

It's been two weeks since that scare I had. Basically my doctor told me that I need to fully be on bed rest, only getting up to pee and shower. So that leaves Andrew to do everything and I feel bad.

He has to cook, clean, take the kids to school then help with homework. He has to take Calayah to dance practices, Xavier wants to try football, I have to be assisted when I shower and use the bathroom. So far he's been doing a good job at balancing everything at home with his job and I'm proud of him.

The doctor didn't say no sex. I smirked at my thoughts as I laid back in the tub and allowed the jets to do their massage as the water stayed warm. I take baths now with soothing bath oils and scented candles around.

"Ready?" Andrew asked me once he came back into the bathroom. I nodded and took my right foot out of the tub. He began massaging my feet as I laid back and enjoyed the tension leaving my feet. "It's been ten minutes," He announced after he finished with my left foot. Doctor says the bath should be no longer than ten minutes and the water has to remain warm, not hot.

He helped me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me. My hand instantly went to my growing belly as I felt three different moving around. "Babe!" I gasped as I took his left hand and placed it on the left side of my belly. They all have their individual sacks, meaning that they aren't identical.

"That was a kick right?" Andrew asked with a huge smile on his face. Our doctor did say that women with multiple pregnancies can feel movements way before women with single pregnancies.

"Yes, talk again," I took his right hand and put it in the middle. He kneeled down and began talking to my stomach. Both of them began kicking like crazy while the other one just moved around.

"I'm guessing these are daddies princesses," He smiled as they kicked at his voice.

"Mommas boy," I put my hand over my right side of my belly. He moved as I put my hand on my stomach. A soft kick made me smile.

"They've already picked sides," Andrew laughed and I smiled at him. As he moisturized my body with coconut oil, I stared at him.

Have you ever stared at someone with admiration? And wonder how you got to lucky to have that person in your life? Andrew is so beautiful and caring and loving, I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him.

Not that I was a bad person because I always knew I wouldn't settle for someone who acted any less than he does now but it still amazes me how I ended up with him. The man God made for me.

"Done staring?" He teased and I laughed. He helped me to the bed and slipped a night dress over my head after putting on my undergarments. "You're beautiful,"

"Thank you baby," I pulled him in for a kiss and he groaned.

"You're trying to seduce me," He accused. "I have food on the stove and children doing their homework," He sounded like me before I moved to Texas but at that time it was just one kid.

"Baby, our family is about to grow by three," We always talk about getting a bigger house but it seems like he wants to put it off until the babies come and I don't want to do that.

"We can move after a few months with them," Andrew said.

I stared into his blue eyes and sighed. "My job is to sell houses to people and I can't even do that to my man,"

He laughed at me and kissed my forehead. "Lay down and relax. Stop thinking so much and take a nap, the food is almost ready,"  And he left the room after that.

I kind of want to buy a fixer-upper home and start working on it so by the time the babies are at least six months they'll have their own rooms. With two kids already and Kasey here, there's no room. I wouldn't sell this home, I'd just rent it out.