Chapter 23

I suck at sex scenes, part of the reason why I took so long to write this. So cringe as this horrible, cliché sex chapter goes on 😊😂.

I opened my front door and it's pitch black. I hear soft music upstairs and I followed a trail of roses with sticky notes on the wall.

Follow the pathway to my loving.
I laughed out loud to that, Andrew is so corny. I followed the white Rose flower petals and it obviously led to my room. I laughed before I opened the door because I'm imagining Andrew in a costume standing on the bed.

I opened my bedroom door to see nothing except for candles all around the room, and I hear soft music. There's another trail to my bathroom and I followed it. Andrew stood by the bathtub with it full of bubbles from a bath.

"You seriously didn't have to go all out," I smiled at him.

"But I wanted to, plus the corny look really fits me," he kissed my cheek. He guided me in taking off my clothes and once I was fully naked (I got a Brazilian wax because only lord knows when Andrew springs things onto me), he helped me in the tub. The warm/hot water felt amazing on my skin and he used my favorite bath fragrance, vanilla. "Just relax," he said and I laughed but followed his instructions.

I closed my eyes and laid back. I heard him shuffling around but I didn't open my eyes. Soon, I felt a loofah on my skin. Is he bathing me? I could've done this, I'm not a virgin but I'm glad he put thought into it. Cliché? Yes. Cute? Hell yes. He bathed my entire body but left my vagina alone.

"Hold on," he put the loofah down and put his hand back in the water with a wash rag. He started off on my inner thighs, then abandoned my thighs for my stomach. He went back to my vagina and paused.

"Oh stop teasing!" I muttered as he stared at me. He gently slid up and down my private and I couldn't help but moan. He sped up a little and I clutched onto his hand, pretty soon he's going fast and my body starts to shake but then he stopped. "Andrew! Why'd you stop?!" I whined and he smirked. He lifted me out of the shower, getting my floor wet, and we both entered the steaming shower. He still had clothes on and I'm fully naked.

"Are you stripping me?" He asked amused. I nodded and laughed. As I pulled off his underwear I could only stare, I've seen him before but now that he's about to go into me, I'm nervous. "You're scared aren't you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes then got under the shower.

"Now I can shower you," I said and he laughed.

"I already showered," he said looking my body up and down. My stomach tingled. I shrugged and lathered him up and washing him with my hands. I smirked to myself then washed his penis. I looked at him and he bit his lips, I went back and forth until he was semi-hard.

I pushed him under the shower to wash the soap off of him. Then I did something I haven't done in years, I got on my knees and put him in my mouth. He groaned and grabbed my hair, which is a mess right now. I got him to the point of where he is about to let go in my mouth then I stopped.

"You teased me, I tease you," I wink then washed my mouth of with water then turned off the shower. He led me to my bedroom and picked me up then threw me on the bed.

I laughed as he crawled on top of me. His kisses are soft, as he left my lips and to my neck. He sucked on my neck and then my breasts, sure to leave a few hickeys. I moaned then he trailed down my stomach and kissed my private. He looked at me as he licked and sucked on me, my moaning increased and I could no longer control myself. My toes curled and my fingers grabbed his short hair and my head tilted back.

"Oh my gawd," I yelled as he added a finger. I looked down and he smiled, then added another finger.

"All this teasing! Just hurry up," I moaned out and he laughed. His fingers moved faster and my body shook until I cummed.

"Damn that was a lot," he laughed. He told me to hold on and I started to fall asleep.

"Uh uh!" I heard him say.

"Oh!" I moaned. My eyes popped out of my head as he inserted into me. I wrapped my legs around him and he sped up. After a while he flipped me over and smacked my ass and sped up. I'm glad I live in a house and not an apartment because the way I'm screaming, I'm sure someone would've called the cops.

"Oh shit!" He yelled and then his body shook but not before mine did. I came and a while later so did he.

"Damn," he said and laid down.

"That was the best I've had," I whispered, too tired to properly speak.

"You're beautiful," he kissed my lips and I smiled.

"I'm sure I look like shit," I said.

"You do, but you're still beautiful," he laughed and I joined him. "And just so you know, I didn't pull out,"

"Not that I care," I shrugged and closed my eyes. He chuckled and pulled me into him, and we both fell asleep.