The Time I Accidentaly Made Him Fall In Love

I jolted up breathing heavily, trying to steady my breaths. A nightmare. 'I thought I'd be rid of those long ago. But appamtly the FLIPPING STUPID AKUMA WENT AND MESSED UP MAH BEAUTY SLEEP.' I took a deep breath and looked down at my bed seeing Prince curled up sleeping. I rubbed my eyes looking at the clock, 10:00 I huffed looking at my bag. I saw a glint of something shiny. I got out of bed and went over to my bag, opening it to find a brooch that looked like a peacock's body and head at the bottom center and with a light sea-green tail feathers coming out from it. I took it out and went to my vanity, sitting in front of it putting the brooch in my hair. I heard faint crying behind me, I quickly turned to see a small floating animal before me. I almost fell off the chair but kept my balance taking in the deep blue peacock-like creature with tears of glitter. I held out a hand and clasped my hands around the small creature holding it in my hands as it stopped levitating and curling up into my hands still crying. My initial terror, was clouded by my need to help this small creature. I moved her into my left hand and stroked her feathers with my finger, her small hands latched onto my finger and clutched it crying. "A-are you alright?" I asked. 'Idiot! Why would this magical creature flipping speak english ya dingus!' The creature's eyes opened wide showing her pink eyes. "Y-you aren't him!" She said. Her eyes turning to fear, "I I'm not going to hurt you." I promised. Her expression showed a sudden realization, "Y-You!" She said pointing to my brooch. "Yes! OH YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!" She started to dance around on my clasped hands. "What?" I asked. She turned to me her mouth widening into a grin. "YOU ARE MY NEW HOLDER!" She said as if i knew what that meant. "What?" I repeated utterly confused. "Okay okay, I gotta slow down. Hi, my name is Duusuu. I am your miraculous! You are going to be a... GIMME A DRUMROLL!" She waited for me but I was too shocked to say anything.  She shrugged, "YOU MY FRIEND ARE A SUPERHERO!" She spread her arms... Paws... Feathers?  I couldn't move, 'you must have made a mistake! I can't be a superhero! You have no idea ehat ive done!' 'Im not saying any of this aloud am I.' I shook back and voiced my thoughts, "I-I am sorry Duusuu, you have the wrong girl." Duusuu tilted her head, "Well I have no reason to doubt why I was put in your bag." She said looking at my bag.  "No. No, you are sweet and all but I am not hero material.  If you knew anything about me, you'd know I am not at all deserving of those powers." I sat down.  Prince was still asleep, soundly asleep in a ball.  "From what I know, you have done some incredible things!" She floated over to my T.V. Remote and turned it on.  A reporter came on and continued talking about the newest villain attack, talking about the girl that saved her school.  A picture of me came up in the screen, my hair flying behind me and my face stone cold.  "You saved your entire school.  Now that IS superhero material." She pointed at the TV.  "That was a misunderstanding." I stressed.  She tilted her head frowning, "Oh yeah, could distracting the villain so that your fellow classmates could escape be at all heroic!" She said sarcastically.  I took a deep breath, "well I guess! But nothing I can do can make up for what I have done." I said rubbing my hands together. Duusuu flew over to me and wiped away a tear I didn't know was there.  "I'm sorry, but I was given to you for a reason.  So someone believes in you.  No matter your past, you can do some much good in your future! You can do nothing about changing your past, but what you can do is make a better future for yourself, and others." Duusuu empathized.  I smiled, "Thank you Duusuu." I hugged her by holding her close.  I heard a small meow, and looked over at Prince standing on my bed.  "Oh no! You have a cat!" Duusuu groaned.  "Hey! Play nice, he is my fur baby!" I pouted.  Duusuu looked from me to the kitten, "Humph, I guess I could tolerate him." She floated over to Prince.  He tilted his head, and rubbed his face against her feathers.  "Yay! My two beebeez getting along!" I squealed.  "Hey hey! I am not your beebee! And im only tolerating this fur ball 'cuz i'm stuck with him!" She argued.  I shrugged, "wait, if I'm a superhero, do I get a suit like Chat noir and Ladybug?" I asked excitedly.  "YUP! And a specific power and weapon! Just say, 'Duusuu feather up!' And you will become Le Paon." She got excited. I stood up excitedly, putting one hand on my brooch my other arm pointing up.  "DUUSUU FEATHER UP!" I shouted. 
(QUE FABULOUS POWER UP SEQUENCE)
                          I didn't feel any different, I looked at my bed, it seemed shorter than before.  I looked down and gasped I WAS FLOATING! 'I CAN FLY MOTHERFLUFFER! Wait how do I get down?' Just as the thought crossed my ming I fell to my feet, stumbling.  I laughed with joy as I thought, 'up.  Oh gosh that was a sad movie! BETTER STORY THAN TWILIGHT PLAYED IN 8 MINUTES THAN TWILIGHTS FLIPPIN FOUR MOVIES!' Despite my movie opinions I floated up.  I moved throughout my room, floating and giggling.  I looked in the mirror as I landed seeing myself.  I grinned, 'Mask fitting for a Girl of Secrets!'  I noticed a hand fan by my side and pulled it out, when I opened the fan which had the look of a peacock's feathers.  I smiled as I expertly whipped it around, also using it as a powerful shield.  I held my fan in front of my face and said, "Glamour!" I looked at Prince and threw my hands behind me.  A wave of light passed through my room directed at Prince.  When it was over I flew over to Prince holding him in my arms, "Oh my gosh are you okay?!" I mumbled flusterdly.  Prince's eyes opened and if his eyes could be shaped like a heart they would be.  He started licking my hands and rubbing against me. 'What did I do? Does it make him fall in love with me? Peacocks aren't known for... Oh wait I heard somewhere that their tails are a huge distraction that allures mates and such.  I guess that makes sense, but I have to be careful!' "Duusuu? HOW DO I DE-TRANSFORM?!" Right as I said De-transform I fell on my butt, on the floor.  "OW!" I shouted.  Another thump from above, I kept forgetting my grumpy neighbor.  "SORRY!" I shouted up at the ceiling.  Duusuu landed in my lap, "After using your special ability, your gems on your brooch slowly fade out and when it runs out you de-transform.  But once you do I need food!" She said tiredly.  "Me too!" I admitted jumping up.  "Oh, hey what does my special ability do?" I asked.  "Well you use your beauty to blind enemies of use it to charm then!  Please get me nuts, no grain crap." She said specifically. "Alright alright, but one more question," I waited for her to nod, "How long will Prince stay like that?" I pointed down at him running circles around my legs.  "It usually wears off after 10 minutes and only works on one person." She said climbing up on my shoulder.  'I still can't believe.  I am a superhero.'

(HEY LUNANITES! Just came up with that and I like it! Get it, cuz u r fans of Luna my main character... Yeah okay.  Hope u liked HER BECOMING A SUPERHERO! Sorry about the stupid names for stuff i had to come up with it in the fly, no source of their powers on the wiki.  COMMENT IF U LIEKED AND SAY WHAT U LIEKED AND PLZ VOTE SO I KNOW IM DOIN STURF RIGHT! Luv u kissed and hugs! Look forwards to Valentine's day with my sweetheart! Jk im a single pringle, but that doesn't mean Valentines day has to be singles's National Rejection Day BECAUSE IT IS ABOUT LOVE! Not about how cute u look wit yo' man... Or woman, I don't judge.  But celebrate all those you love and show your appreciation! And to all you happy couples, u r adorable and we still love you no matter how jelly we get!

Bye bye my little Lunanites😘😘💟💟)