The Time I Got A Visitor

Shout out to @TheTwoTroubleMakers who encouraged me to continue this story, which led me to finish this chapter. I thank you for your support😘 If you enjoy comment and rate❤️
In the silence of the library I sat in a comfortable chair, looking out of the window. Don't worry, you will be safe soon. An image of an old man smiling shone from the rain outside. "Luna!" Someone whisper-yelled. I snapped my head behind me to see Nathaniel, who obviously had called my name multiple times. "How are you?" He asked sitting in the chair beside me. "Im good, why do you ask?" I questioned, still letting my mind not totally focus. "What Chloe had said." He explained. "Ah. Nah I'm fine." A rush of voices hit me, "PIG PIG PIG!" I felt a light tap on my nose. Nathaniel looked at intently, "your so convincing." He said sarcastically. I smiled, he never had the confidence for sarcasm. "Ok. Its not really fine, but I'll be okay." I said. Nath didn't question me further.  He went to my side and sat next to me.  Just knowing he was there was comforting, like a sense of security.  I leaned over and rested my head on his shoulder stifling my oncoming tears.  Had it only been a year since then? A year since I had been in such a horrible place.  Id never dreamed of being here, now.  I felt Nathaniel's arm wrap around me, making me almost sob.  All of these people, how kind, I didn't deserve them.  Most of my personality was for show, a big production to hide what lied beneath.  My parents, my sister, only me now.  I clutched my fist to my chest, looking at the floor in thought.  I don't deserve them.  I have been so weak lately, crying so often in public. I hated crying in front of other people, I liked staying my boisterous FABULOUS self. But the memories took all that away.
            Nathaniel held me tightly, and waited as my face became wet with my own tears.  The bell rung, signaling it had been the end of the day. Nathaniel had been with me for a few hours. He still waited, patient as I sat up franticly wiping my tears. Nathaniel handed me a tissue, his face kind and quiet. I looked at him in wonder, before taking the tissue to clean my face and try to hide my reddened eyes. Once I was done Nathaniel handed me my bag, i had not realized he had. I got up, followed quickly by Nath, watching my every move carefully as if I was a porcelain doll so easy to break. Normally I would hate feeling so exposed, but Nath made me feel so protected and calmed. I hugged him tightly, my head resting in the nape of his neck. In an instant his arms were also around me, tightly holding me to him as if I would just disappear in a moment. I loosened my arms, but he held me a few seconds more, before letting me loose. I still felt his warmth as it had wrapped around me, still feeling the strength of his arms around my tall frame. ( I am tall in real life and I see so many stories with short girls and ik it is desired to have a shorter girl as a guy's girlfriend but I DON CARE BUDDEH TALL GURLS REPRESENT!).
We walked out of the library, and stepped out the door of the school. It was still raining, but Nathaniel pulled out an umbrella holding it over me. I smiled and moved closer to him, my hand also on the handle of the umbrella on top of his. His face reddened but he stayed quiet, before slowly leading me back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat criss crossed applesauce cuz i learned it in kindergarden AND WAS TOTZ SHOWIN OFF MAH SITTIN SKILLZ! I scrolled through pintrest looking at various DIYs. I sighed, resting my head on my palm letting my eyes droop from tiredness. I heard a faint tapping, but ignored it. I really need to move that stupid potter plant on my balcony to stop tapping on the window. A louder tap, no... A knock? I looked over to my front door but nothing happened. Another knock, it was behind me. I swiftly turned on my swivel chair, looking out my glass balcony windows to see a figure in black. I shrieked and fell backwards off my chair. Great job, you will scare him away with your amazing grace... AMAZING GRACE HOW SWEET THE SOUND. DANG IT STOP SINGING THERE IS A POSSIBLE MURDERER AT YOUR DOOR IDIOT! I scrambled to my feet, grabbing a pair of scissors on my desk. I looked closer at the figure in black, noticing he had cat ears and it was not just any fabric he wore, but leather. I gasped, nice job idiot you just fell in front of, and attempted to stab chat noir with a pair of kiddie safety scissors. I dropped the small pair of scissors on my desk and opened my balcony door letting in a wet Chat Noir. "Ah thank you, my lady." He said taking my hand to kiss. I removed my hand from in front of his lips, "uhm, your welcome." I said awkwardly. "Are you okay, you fell pretty hard." He asked looking me over for injuries. CHAT NOIR IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU ABORT! ABORT! MAYDAY! ABANDON SHIP! Despite my inner turmoil my face was calm, albeit embarrassed. "N-no, i'm fine. To be honest thats not the first time I've fallen off that chair." I said laughing. He smiled, raising an eyebrow, "get many unexpected visitors on your balcony?" I laughed, "Nope. You'd be the first." Waiiiiiit one second. Its cool and all that he is here, and hotter in person. Waaaaaaaay hotter. But why is he here, and why is he in MY house out of any. "Uhem, if you don't mind my asking- you know what i don't really care if you mind it- but why are you here?" I asked finally. He smirked, his green eyes sparkled. "Well the rain isn't that nice, and a cat's got to have a warm home to come to." He said slyly. I rolled my eyes, "yup, okay. So why my house? There are plenty more on lower levels of this building which would be easier to get to!" I noted. He bowed, "Well a cat has fine hearing as you know and I picked up on a certain girl who had been saying some pretty horrible things at you." He explained. "Well if you can hear that well, you would see I can very well take care of myself, thank you very much." I said my hands on my hips, a bit defensive. "I'm certain you can," his smile wavered into a concerned, worried look, "but, I needed to know if you were alright." He stepped forwards, his eyes analyzing my face, looking for any sign of hurt or sadness.
He saw me as fragile too. I. Hate. Being. Looked. At. As. Fragile. I stepped backwards, my face scowling. "I'm sorry Chat Noir, but it really is no business of yours. Thanks for the concern, but I'd appreciate it if you could leave. Don't let the door hit your tail on the way out." I grabbed an umbrella tossing at him, which he caught with ease. He was surprised at my guarded reaction, that it took him a while to process as I pushed him back out onto my patio and shut the door, pulling the blinds over them.