The night

I talk of the night which is the child of the idle day, begot of nothing but vain darkness and silence. The moon doth dance to a bittersweet melody upon which play the lyres of the elusive grasshoppers whence crickets hide in the tall grass. Mist thickens like the wedding shawl of a maid, white and soft as the silk in which she prances across dew laden hills and growing tired, she lays down and doth rest, her flowing dress tumbling over waving fronds.
I talk of the silver streams that wind like the coils of a snake around twisted roots and over stones and rocks, sweeping them beyond in a haze of dappled hue. Flowing beyond the hills, beyond the fields and beyond the woods, to distant lands the river roams. Ever journeying, it is an ancient caper that must be danced, a song that must be sung and away, away to the beyond, away to the sea, the deep eyed sea, the frothing waves that rise and tumble like frolicking hounds, the cliffs that tower over the water, the gulls that shriek like harpies from afar, the winds that are whipped by the tempests of Ariel. Away the river runs, wanton of feet, but still running away to the sea" Arsvolio took a breath, halting from his imaginative, beautiful serenade to observe the expression's of his ardently listening friends. They were waiting with bated breath, the crowd forming one single personage; keen and eager for more wondrous, sweet words to assail their ears.