Chapter 95

Dedication: every single person that has voted on, commented on, added my story to a reading list or even just read my book. You just simply acknowledging my book and then thinking that it's good enough to keep reading is amazing. Whether you've been here since the start or you've binge read it in a day (trust me, I've been there), I love you. I never expected a book of mine to get more than 100 reads, let alone over 65 000! This book has been a journey, a very messy journey, and I will always keep this book in my heart.

Viktor Nikiforov is so hot

|||||

Recap:
I return my gaze to the pantry before shrugging and quickly yanking it open.

I expected to find shelves and shelves of stale food or just cobwebs, even.

I did not expect to have my former best friend and my former friend, their tongues fighting for dominance, fall out of the cupboard and break apart on the floor.

*****

"You tell yourself you're not beautiful. You think that you're worthless, that no one will ever like you or love you for the way you were made. Can I just say something? That. Is. Not. True. It never will be. It's a hard thing to overcome but you're so perfect; you just don't see that yet. It's going to take time. Everyone's breakthrough comes at a different point at their lives. Be see through. Let them know who you are. Don't hide anymore and don't be afraid of it either because I promise there are going to be people who love you the way you are. We can't stand to lose another second with you. Don't leave, please. Don't disappear."- The Year Before, Lena Jackson

-----

"What the fu-" Eddy groans in pain before opening his eyes and squinting up at me. I stand there frozen on the spot.

Oh my god.

He's not dead.

"And who're you?" He snaps. My heart sinks. His face has thinned out a lot but his blonde hair remains the same shaggy mess it was when I saw him last.

Scott sits up before widening his eyes at me. "No way..."

Eddy spins around so he's not upside down anymore and his eyes scan my face for a second until his eyes light up with not just recognition but tears.

"Skylar?" He breathes out and I nod numbly. He stands up and jumps into my arms. I hug him back, tears springing to my eyes. "Oh my god, is this actually happening?"

"It actually is," I gasp and cling him closer to me. "Oh my god, I missed you so much."

He suddenly pulls away and slaps my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I pout and gently rub my arm.

"For leaving me behind you hoe! I had to get Michelle to tell me what happened to you!" He exclaims and I grin sheepishly at him. "Oh god Skylar, I missed you so much." He goes to embrace me again but I slap his arm. He cradles it and pouts at me, obviously mocking me from earlier.

"That's for not telling me where you were! You could've called me or texted me or whatever!"

"I have a legitimate excuse for that though..." He trails off and glances around us as if remembering Scott and Michelle are there.