Chapter 33

This chapter is dedicated to no one and everyone because I cannot think of anyone to dedicate it to.

|||||

Recap:
At around 10:00pm I sign off Skype after talking to Shane for four hours.

Moments later, I get a notification from Pointers.

BVBBOY666: I didn't get to show you my sexy lip bite.

Sup3rfruitler2013: Maybe next time.

BVBBOY666: There's a next time? :)

Sup3rfruitler2013: Definitely :) Goodnight

BVBBOY666: ;) Night gorgeous.

*****

{31st December, Thursday. 11:00pm}

Right now, I'm in the PTX house and there's a New Years party going on. Everyone's drinking, I'm pretty sure Mitch is drunk already, and I'm walking around, taking pics of everyone having fun. None that could ruin their career, of course, just little insights that I'll send to a few lucky people on Twitter.

Every member of PTX is here, their extras like Esther, Jeremy, Alex etc, Troye is here, so is Tyler, Toddy, Hannah, Grace, Gus, Miranda and basically just a lot of people.

"Alex! Come kiss me!" That was Scott.

"Husband! Come kiss me!" And that was Mitch to Troye. Troye laughs and Tyler grabs his arm. I grin and grab my phone out to record it all.

"Mitchy, he's my husband!" Tyler exclaims and I laugh.

"No, he's mine!" Mitch argues back and Troye shakes off Tyler's hand and walks over to me.

"Now I'm Skylar's husband." He says and I grin as he puts an arm around me and I do the same to him.

"Yes! Winning!" I exclaim and the three laugh.

"Geez, Skylar always get the gay ones," Tyler says pouting.

"Yeah, well, I'm not too happy about that either," I reply and he grins.

"Excuse me?" Troye says and I grin at him.

"All except you babe," I reply and Troye grins back at me.

"Damn right babe," he replies and we laugh again.

Yep, they're all drunk. Luckily I had been recording this all on my phone so I can show them tomorrow.

"Well, I have to go now," I say and pull away from Troye's arm, making him pout. "I'll see you guys later."

"Baby come back!" Mitch, Tyler and Troye burst out into song then burst into laughter.

I shake my head smiling as I make my way through the hoard of people and manage to get upstairs to my room. I close my door behind me and grab my laptop from my bedside table then sit on my bed and log onto Pointers.

Sup3rfruitler2013: Hey.

BVBBOY666: What's up?