Chapter 37

This chapter is dedicated to Maggieraecyrus
I can't with this girl. She shares (almost) the same amount of love for Shane as I do and that's pretty unbelievable. I love you xx

|||||

Recap:
While I'm on Twitter, I see Kamryn posted a tweet around an hour ago, before she arrived here.

Kamryn Jackson
New hair!

I click on the picture attached and narrow my eyes at the girl next to her.

Who's that?

The girl was very pretty, I can't deny that, with her blonde hair to her waist and deep brown eyes. She's slightly shorter than Kamryn but I can see a slight resemblance.

Are they related?

Is that her sister?

She never mentioned a sister....

Maybe it's because she doesn't like you....

Shut up.

I'm sure it's nothing.

I send a quick text to Kamryn, asking about the girl then lock my phone and fall back to sleep.

*****

{12th January, 2016}

"So, just make sure that she doesn't exercise too much for the next two weeks, eats plenty of food," my stomach drops. "And gets plenty of rest." Doctor Ramsey says as we walk towards the main doors of the hospital.

Well, everyone else is walking. I'm being pushed by Avi in a wheelchair because apparently I'm too weak to walk to the front doors.

"We will," Mitch says. He shot me a meaning glance at the food instructions but I was already going to eat. Not plenty, but I will try to eat.

For Shane.

"Good. Well, I guess this is it. Goodbye Miss Daniels." Doctor Ramsey says and I wave before he leaves.

"He was so creepy," Avi mutters to me and I laugh.

"You weren't stuck with him for four days," I reply and Avi laughs with me. My phone gets a notification and I check it then smile when I see it's Shane.

BVBBOY666: You haven't been on in more than a week, are you okay?

I unlock my phone, go into Pointers and start to type a reply.

Sup3rfruitler2013: Yeah, I was just in hospital.

BVBBOY666: Jesus Christ, are you okay?

Sup3rfruitler2013: Jeez Shane, I tell you I was just in hospital and you're making sure Jesus is okay.

I hear Avi chuckle behind me but everyone else is laughing at a joke I didn't hear because..... Well, Shane.

BVBBOY666: What....

BVBBOY666: Oh.