Chapter 88

I'm honestly crying right now.
I have over 45K on this story. My story has been viewed OVER 45 000 times.
One day, you'll all know how much this means to me. I'll write a handwritten letter then post it.
Shit I'm sobbing.
I love you all so much😭💙

Dedication: ScomicheIshReal because you're honestly my scariest reader and in sort of terrified of you but also really happy that you're so into this book.

Alsooo GIANT SHOUTOUT TO MY BABE biia_barbosa02 I LOVE HER SO MUCH. She's gorgeous and lives way too far away from me. Thank you so much for helping me with this chapter, one day I'm going to visit you and hug you to death. Just because you told me something, doesn't mean I'm going to stop talking to you. You're still one of my internet best friends. 💕💕💕

This took way too long to write, sorry, I'm not really in the right mind frame atm.

Someone send me food from their country bc why not.

My wish is to finish this on 100 chapters but I might not make it :( that's right, this story is coming to a close #soon :'(

I just re-read my book and I was cringing. This thing definitely needs some work.

Lol, boo for long author notes

Wow I used around 2000 words wrong in this.

|||||

Recap:
"You two are so cute," she gushes.

My reply is a blush and Shane's is a quick kiss to my cheek.

*****

{5th July, Tuesday}

For the past week, Mr Reynolds has been over the majority of the time, writing the case and today is the day of the trial.

Shane's coming along but obviously he can't sit next to me during the trial, so he'll be sitting behind me instead.

All the band is coming along, mainly because they have to to fight for custody but also to support me.

Mitch and I went shopping at a dollar store to find my dress.

What?

Just cause I have some money, doesn't mean I'm going to go out and buy a designer dress every day.

It's a long-sleeve black thing that flares out after the waist and falls to just above my knees. It's got a low-ish neckline and slight collar with a button on the front {pic above or to the side but imagine it with long sleeves}. I paired it with a pair of black ballet flats with small bows on them.

"You look beautiful," Shane whispers and gently kisses my cheek as I exit my hotel room. "Absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you," I blush and my gaze lowers to his black suit, his tie slightly wonky.

I've always liked a guy in a suit.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I murmur, fixing his tie and he smirks.

"I know," I gently smack his chest and he catches my hand, smirk falling and a soft smile replacing it. "No, but seriously. Thank you, angel." He gazes into my eyes and I get on my tiptoes to kiss his lips softly.