Chapter 14

Emmilias POV

4 days later.

I just got released from the hospital and Harrys taking me home. Over the course of the past four days me and Harry have been talking and he has been telling me all that has happened over the past 2 weeks that I've missed and we've talked a bit about all that happened once I woke up from my coma. I haven't talked to Niall sense all that stuff happened a few days ago, I wonder if he's doing okay.. then in the middle of my thoughts they get interrupted by Harry, "Okay babe you're home now." then he turns the car off and he looks at me because I haven't made a move to get out. "What's wrong?" I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in my kitchen and the amount of blood that was everywhere that night before I got knocked-out. "Did yall clean it?" "What?" he questioned, "The floor, is it stained?" "No Em it's fine love come on you need to get inside. Me and the boys plus Hales made sure everything was perfect for when you came home." "Ha you had to get a woman's touch in the cleaning." "Yes we did just 4 guys cleaning it will never get done." Harry said through a chuckle and kissed my forehead, "Now come on love." Harry said and he shut his door and came over to mine and helped me out. He treats me like I can't walk it's rather adorable what he does, "Okay come on." Harry said as he leaned down in front of me with my bags in his hands, "You know the drill piggy back, hop on." I giggled and hopped on, "Giddy up Styles." I said and we both started to laugh as he walked up to the door.

We got inside and Harry put me down and I walked hesitantly into the kitchen and looked at the floor, spotless it's like nothing happened. But something did happen and I don't think I can forget anytime soon. I knelt down and ran my hand over the cold tile and it sent chills down my spine and I felt a single tear run down my cheek. "Emmilia, where'd you go?" I heard Harrys voice and I quickly ran my hand across my cheek to dry my face up.. But it probably won't fool Hazz he can see straight through me he'll probably know I was crying. Just then he walked in, "Ahh there you are." He said with a smile but the smile soon faded. "Emmilia were you crying?" Ugh knew it. "The home is supposed to be a place of peace and love and the place you feel most safe, and all I see is a place where I could've been raped and nearly murdered, when I see my kitchen I don't think of it as a kitchen to me it's the place I nearly died it's the place where I came to conclusion that I wasn't going to see anyone I loved again it's the place where the last thing I heard was your voice, and now it's the place that I sit crying. My home isn't a home it's a tragedy." I said and my eyes watered up then Harry sat down next to me and pulled me into his side, "I'm so sorry Emmilia, I wish none of this would've happen. I don't want you being scared to come home, I don't want you scared to be alone when you're here by yourself, I don't want you to cry, I don't want you to think of your home as the place where all these horrid things happened.. Instead thing of this place right here as the place where your bestfriend.. your very bestfriend (he said slightly nudging me with his elbow) told you he loved you and that you have nothing to be scared of for as long as he's here and that he's never going to leave you and that you're the only thing in his world that keeps him going." "Well I haven't heard him says those words yet." I said through a sniffle and smirked, Then Harry cleared his throat and got in front of me and took my hands in his and he looked me in my eyes, "Emmilia I love you, and you have nothing, absolutely nothing to be scared of as long as I'm here and I don't plan on leaving you. You are the only thing in this world that keeps me going. I'm not going to lose you, and I won't say I've lost you until we draw our last brethes and not even then will I say it because I know I'll see you again." He said and wiped my cheeks to rid them of the tears that fell, "I didn't know he was going to say that last part." I said and looked up at him and smiled, "He added a little.. and he meant every word." He replied with a cheeky grin then he place his hand on my chin and tilted it up closer to his, "Kiss me already." I whispered and on perfect queue his lips met mine.

After the kiss broke Harry stood up then he helped me up, he pulled me into a tight embrace and we stood there like that for several minutes. Nothing in the world could make me feel more safe than I felt in those few minutes, his arms were my safety. "Come on love you should lay down." "Only if you promise not to leave my side." "I could never leave you." he replied then swooped me up like he did the day we met and he spun me around then took me up to my room. Once in my room he sat me on my bed and crawled on next to me and pulled me into his side and kissed my neck. "I hate to do this but I wanna take a shower." I said as I wiggled away from him and onto the floor, "Ughh come on I was comfy." Harry pouted and sat up sticking his bottom lip out and making a puppy dog face and as adorable as it was I still needed to take a shower, "As cute as you are I still need to take a shower. I'll be out in ten minutes, Promise." "Well why don't we double that time and I join?" "Harry!" "Fine some other time." He said through a chuckle and winked at me, "Whatever you say babe." I replied then walked into the bathroom. "Now hurry up the clock is ticking." I heard Harry say as I turned the water on and I giggle then stepped in the shower. I washed my hair then my body and I quickly shaved then I was done, when I shut off the water I could hear my music blasting in my room and Harry singing along with it, I got on my sweat pants and got my sports bra on then noticed I didn't have my shirt. "Great." I said then peeked out the door, Harry was laying on my bed singing and of course my shirt was across the room on the floor. I shut the door back then put the stuff in my hair and wrapped a towel around it and I put my glasses on and contemplated on going out and getting my shirt like this. "Ughh I'll just hurry.. That'll work right?" I question aloud to myself then cracked the door open again and looked out Harry was still laying on my bed singing, I can do this without him seeing me.. I think.

I open the door and take two steps and stumble, "Shit!" I shrike then fall flat on my stomach. "Damn Emmilia." I hear Harry say as he leans over the bed and looks over at me, "That really hurt." "I'd imagine." he said through a chuckle then sat up, I rolled over and looked at my stomach and it was red I rubbed over it the stood up, "Ouch.." Harry said when he saw the big red spot showing up on my stomach. Just imagine a time when you belly flopped in a pool and your stomach turned red.. but I did it on the hard wood floor in my room so it's a tad more painful. "Yeah that sucked." I replied then pulled my shirt over my head then picked up my towel that come off when I fell and I ran it back over my hair to dry it a little more then pulled it up in a ponytail then I hung the towel up and walked over to my bed to see Harry laying there in sweats and a white t-shirt. "Nice change of clothes." "Thanks, I brought a bag over." He said and slightly chuckled, "That's smart Niall never did that, the time he went to get clothes I was nearly killed." "Well I said I wasn't gonna leave you didn't I, and besides I'd be the smart one that took you over to my house with me if I had to get anything." "Look at you thinking." I said through a giggle then sat on my bed and scooted closer to Harry. "Yeah your mans a thinker." Harry replied and got straddle above me and kissed me all over my face causing me to laugh and hide my face with my arms. "My man? You're my man now?" "Girl I've always been your man." "I like the confidence Styles." I said through a giggle and pulled him down so that he was just inches from my face, "Well I only say what's true love." Harry replied, "What about the time you lied about leaving your phone over here, Were you telling the truth then?" "Ahh no shut that beautiful mouth of yours." "Ha so you admit it! You lied." "Well yes, but that was only because I couldn't go another second without stealing a kiss from you, and that's the truth Brighton." "Well there was truth behind the madness wasn't there." I giggled then leaned up just a little so I was by his ear and I whispered, "I think it's my turn to steal one back." I said then leaned back against my pillows and watched the grin pull at his lips, "Payback sounds fair. "He replied and his grin widened, I then leaned up and crashed my lips to his and pulled him down against men. Payback felt good. If home felt like this when I was here I could get used to it.

Authors note: Thanks for waiting for this chapter I tried getting it done faster than the last chapter I did but that didn't happen.Haha. Well anywho thanks for the reads and feel free to vote its greatly appreciated. I'm Just 170 reads away from 1k thanks lovelies, I love y'all! And a  great big thanks to the people who've stuck with me sense the beginning of this and have kept reading it, y'all are awesome! I'll try to get the next chapter up sooner. :)