Chapter 7

As we walked to my car I noticed a familiar mustang parked near to my car but just ignored it because really more than one person in London owns a mustang I mean come on what're the chances? When we were almost to my car I saw Dylan propped on the drivers side of it. And apparently the chances were very high for that being his mustang I saw seconds earlier, "Niall!" I said panicked and turned to face him and right as I was about to grab him he hit the ground. I looked up at Marcel and the fear that was across his face I hadn't seen it this bad in him before, "Marcel! What happened to Niall?" "He got hit in the back of the head by- " he started but didn't get to finish as he was grabbed and hit in the stomach. Marcel now had his hands tied and was forced down to the ground by some other guy, if I recall it was the boy that was with Dylan on my first day of school when they ran into me. Now Dylan was slowly making his way over to where we were one the ground, "Get up." he demanded but I remained where I was with Nialls head in my lap. "Did you hear me, I said get up!" he said sternly and grabbed my arm and pulled me up, thankfully Marcel was near Niall and caught his head before it hit the ground. "Why are you doing this?!" I shouted but he only chuckled and pushed me to the ground and leaned over me, "Because I have a plan for you." his reply sent chills through my body, "What plan?" I asked trying not to sound scared but I don't think it really worked. "Ohh you'll find out soon.." he said back with an evil smirk spreading across his face and he lifted his hand and put it against my cheek and rubbed down my jawline making me flinch back away from him. "Tanner pick up Marcy and put him in the car, I'll get Emmilia." He stated then harshly picked me up. "You can't just leave Niall on the ground he could get ran over!" I said while trying to catch air, being flung over someones shoulder really messes your breathing up and its really painful. "So why should I care." He said bluntly and tossed me in the back seat of his car next to Marcel. "Dylan just get him out the middle of the parking lot." Marcel said sounding rather brave, "Ohhh little Marcy decided to man up did he." Dylan said tauntingly, "Please just move him. Hell set him by the entrance to the hospital if you do. Just move him.." Marcel said and looked down then Dylan huffed and walked off, we turned to see him grab Niall and drag him to the entrance of the hospital and let go of him and run back to the car, " Damn we gotta go a nurse saw me! Get in Tanner." he demanded and flopped into his seat and Tanner got in and blindfolded us. Great I've been kidnapped by tweedle dee and tweedle dumb arse fan-flippin-tastic. The only plus side I now know both names of our kidnappers. But I was soon brought out of my thoughts when the car stopped abruptly and then heard Dylan, "Neither of you better move we'll be right back." I nodded my head in response and Marcel said a sarcastic yes sir that got him hit, then we heard the doors shut and I pulled my blindfold down and looked at Marcel who was leaned against the door holding his face, "Mars are you okay?" I said out of stupidity because I knew he wasn't. "Emmilia how bad is it?" he asked then looked at me and moved his hands from his nose. His nose was bleeding really bad and his white button up was now being stained by the blood running down his neck, "Oh my gosh Marcel-" "Shit it's that bad?" he questioned then looked at the window to try and see his reflection, "Piss he broke my nose." Marcel said as he turned back to me, "What can I do to help?" I asked and what he replied with made me wish I didn't ask, "I want you to pop it back into place." "What! I can't do that." "Yes you can, Harry has popped it back for me a few times. If he can you can." "Ughhh Maaarrrrs... I don't know." "Emmilia I swear to everything holy if you don't do this I won't help you with your algebra homework anymore." "Fine.. I'll do it." I said through a slight giggle and then I placed my fingers on both sides of his nose, "Okay so how do I do this?" I asked then he chuckled and started telling me, "Well you feel how it's going to one side farther than it should be?" "Yes I feel it." "Well push it in the opposite direction and line it back up." "Ohh okay.. I'm sorry this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me-" "Save it Emmilia, Just get it over with." he said while laughing but soon stopped when I placed my fingers by his nose again, "Okay Mars on the count of three."I said.. but I had a plan, "Okay..." he replied and grabbed the seat we were in, "1..2..-" I was stopped before I could say three because he flinched, "What the heck Marcel?" "Sorry Harry just usually says he's going to do it on three but he most the time does it on two." "Marcel trust me I'm not like Harry.. Now again" I said and placed my hands back to his nose, "1..2..3..4!" "Wha-" but before he finished I had popped his nose back into place and blood come rushing out. "Piss! You mother-hugger.. You tricked me." He said through a hard laugh, "Well you were expecting it to be on three so I said four to get your mind off of three... And false I'm a lot like Harry." I replied and started to laugh. "Ha that you are.. I see why yall are such good friends yall are a lot alike, and that was a good plan because I wasn't expecting it on four that's for dang sure." he replied and we busted out laughing but soon stopped when we saw Dylan and Tanner come walking towards the car, we quickly tied our bandanas back around our eyes and Marcel held the bottom part of his shirt to his nose then he grabbed my hand and gave it a tight squeeze, "Everything is going to be fine Emmilia.. Stay close to me as much as possible." he whispered, "I will Marcel." I replied and squeezed his hand back then the doors opened and the two morons got in. They talked to each other and didn't really say anything to us the rest of the ride. After 30 minutes the car stopped again and we were pulled out and quickly walked up some stairs and into a house. Me and Mars were put in a room and left there, "Mars!" I said as I ran over to him and hugged him, "Mars I counted.. I counted the minutes we were in the car... It took us 30 minutes to get here... where ever here is." "Well look at you, That was smart thinking." Marcel replied, "Ha thanks, But do you now where we are Marcel?" "Yeahh I think I do... and if I'm right we need to get out of here soon."