Chapter 9

The rest of the day went by rather fast detention was boring we made up our test for Biology then left. We got to my house at 3:00 and Niall and Harry were with me. We walked in and went to my room then Niall went downstairs for food and while he was gone Harry started questioning me. "Emmilia did you make little Nialler a man last night?" "Harry!" "Answer the question Emi." "No Harold I'm not telling you about my sex life." "Ohhh, So you did do it! Don't deny it Emmilia I can tell when you lie so tell me the truth." "Ughh damn it Harry you never let up do you." "Never love." he replied with a smirk and elbowed me. I felt awkward about telling him this because he did want to date me like 24 hours ago, but he is my best friend and I should be able to trust him to not get mad or tell everyone. "Fine Harry, Yes we did.. you know..." I said while moving my shoulders up and down while making a nervous/awkward face. "You made him a man! This is great. I can't wait to mess with him." "No Harry don't. Let him tell you, I don't know if he'd get mad that I told you or not." "I don't think he'd be mad." "Harry you wanted to date me like 24 hours ago.. Then me and Niall did it I think he'd want to tell you if he does. He'd probably find it weird that the first person I told was his best friend that also wanted to date me." "Ehh well that's true.." "Yeah so don't let him know that you know." "Okay I'll try Emmilia." "Try hard Styles." I said while elbowing him and making a goofy face, "Okay Brighton." he said through a chuckle and hugged me then Niall walked back in.

"Hey Tomorrow is senior skip day we don't have school tomorrow, Harry remember we planed guys night with Lou, Liam, and Zayn at my house tonight?" Niall said as he sat on my bed and pulled me into his lap, "Ohh yeah that is tomorrow. What time are the guys coming over later?" "Like 7:00." "Okay well we'll head to your house around 6:30." Harry replied then they looked at me. "What are you doing tonight Emmilia are the girls coming over?" Harry asked, "I don't know, I can call them, I'm sure they can." "You should call I don't want you to be alone." Niall added in then kissed my neck. "Okay I will." "If they can't me and the boys can cancel and I'll stay with you." "No Niall you don't have to do that. I'm sure that they'll be able to come." "Okay, You're sure?" "Yes cupcake I'm sure." I replied and got up from Nialls lap and kissed his forehead then grabbed my phone. I called Haley first and she answered, "Hello?" "Hey Hales!" "Oh hey Emmilia!" "Okay so tomorrow being skip day and all do you wanna come over for girls night tonight? Sam and Hannah are gonna be here too." "Yeah that sounds great! Just give me directions and I'll be there whenever you want me to be." "Great! So you know where Niall and Haz live, I'm the house right across from them. And you'll see my car in the driveway. And as for time like 6:45ish" "Okay awesome, see ya after while girl!" "Okay bye!" "Bye!" Then I hung up and called Sam, "Hey Emi." "Hey Sam, do you and Hannah wanna come over for girls night tonight? Haley's gonna be here and y'all can get here around 6:45 if you two come." "Yeah that sounds fun! We'll be there." "Cool! but just tell Hannah that she still has school in the morning so she'll have to get up and still go." "Well what about us, don't we have school?" "Nope it's senior skip day tomorrow." "Ha okay I'll tell her. See ya after while Em, Bye!" "Bye!"

Now that I'm done with calls I sat back in Nialls lap, "All the girls are gonna make it. Unexpected girls night is a go." I said through a giggle. "Okay good I didn't want to cancel guys night." Harry said while elbowing Niall. "Shut up mate." Niall replied and pushed Harry off the bed, then Harry yelled out, "Ahhh! My arm!" While he was rolling around on my floor. "Shit shit shit!! Harry are you okay?!" Niall asked while lunging across my bed and pushing me out his lap while doing so now he's laying nervously across me bed awaiting an answer. That's when Harry started giggling and me and Niall looked at each other confused but then soon started laughing as well. "Ha! Nialler I had you fooled." "Oh shut up Harry.." "Never Niall." He said through a chuckle while he grabbed the bed and pulled himself up again. "Niall what if you really would have hurt me?" "Then my plan would have worked." "Ugh hurtful!" Harry shrieked in a goofy voice and slapped Nialls arm, " I'm just kidding Hazz I didn't want to hurt you, I really didn't mean for you to flip off the bed but you did." "Mhmm, Sure cupcake whatever." Harry replied putting a hand up and looking away, "Shut up Harry." "Fine, But Nialler must be on his man period I swear." Harry whispered the last part in my ear causing me to laugh, "I wouldn't know, he's in a good mood to me." "You just don't want to bad mouth your special other." He said while making a creepy face and moving his eyebrows up and down. "Haaarrryyy.." "Okay okay I'll stop." he said while grinning cheekily then got up and went to look at my movies. Then I turned to find Niall laying on his side under my covers checking his twitter so I slid up and got under the covers and pulled myself close to his back, "Hey love." He replied at my touch and turned around then pulled me to his chest. "Heyy." I replied with a shy smile then right as I was going to kiss him we heard Harry. "Hey I have some movie choices." "Ugh leave it to Harry the moment killer to ruin that moment." Niall whispered back and kissed my forehead before we looked over to Harry who was holding up two movies. "Okay what'd you pick Hazz?" "Okay so I have it down between The Hobbit and Carrie." "Interesting picks.. I like The Hobbit but if yall would rather watch Carrie then we can I've never watched the whole thing." I replied and looked at the boys, "I'm good with Hobbit.. What about you Ni." "Hobbit works for me." "Good, I was gonna put it in anyway." Harry said through a chuckle as he turned and walked over to my DVD player and put in the movie. Me and Niall sat up and fixed the pillows so they were leaned against my headboard then Harry flopped onto the bed and tugged under the covers and curled up on his side and leaned into me," "Harold... What are you doing?" "Getting comfy stop looking at me." He chuckled and turned my head so I wasn't looking at him and I started to giggle while he still wiggled around next to me. Then finally after around 10 minutes past he was calm and he stayed calm for like 30 minutes then he flopped a leg over me and Niall then put his arm over me and grabbed Niall and tugged us to him, "Ha we're having a three way cuddle now." He let out through a hard laugh causing us all to laugh but soon we stopped and focused back on the movie and I started quoting it which only made Harry call me a geek and chuckle at me a few times then Niall called me his little nerd and kissed me but that earned us a noise and goofy face from Harry.