Chapter 6

We soon arrived at the hospital and were all walking to the entrance when Sam pulled me back, "Emmilia.. are you sure this won't be weird? Yall are his friends I'm not I don't even know him, I just know his name." "Samantha stop it's fine, don't worry about it.. I'm sure he'll love you once you two get to know one another." "Ugh fine.. you had to put it that way." she said smiling, "Ha okay come on." I replied and started to walk but she pulled me back, "Ugh what Sam? I wanna see Haz hurry up." I said laughing, "It's about Niall.. He's cute I'm happy for you. and Haz?" she said while laughing, "Thanks I'm glad you think he's nice, and yeah me him and Niall have random nicknames." "You're welcome! and yall have cute nicknames for one another, but you go ahead with the others I'll come in after you all say hey to him i'd rather his friends see him before I get introduced." "Okay Sammy, See you in a few minutes. and plus good idea I have to tell him me and Niall are together and that might not go over good." "Okay just text me when, Good luck." she replied and I turned and walk into the hospital thinking that I am going to need luck I'm nervous about telling him I don't want him to get mad. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Nialls voice, "Hey Emmilia, we were waiting on you two. Wheres Sam?" "Oh she's going to come in after we all say hey to him and what not. Yall ready?" "Yeah lets go! I need to see my Hazz." Louie shouted excitedly and hopped up and ran to the elevator. Then we all walked over to where Louie  was and waited for the elevator, we all got in and Louis pushed all the buttons before I could tell him the floor number, "Damn it Lou!" Zayn said frustrated and hit Louie in the back of the head. "What was that for?!" Louis asked while rubbing his head, But little did they know we were just the next floor up. "Ha it's fine guys we only have to go to the second floor." I told them.  Then we got out on the next floor and walked to Harrys room, when we arrived at the door Louis ran in and hugged him, "Lou!" Harry said excitedly then the rest of us walked in, "Liam! Zayn!" he said as he saw them and they went over and hugged him, Then he saw me, Niall, Marcel, and Haley, "Mars, Hales! Emmilia, Niall... Thanks for bringing everyone." He said with the sweetest smile and hugged me and Niall, but little does he know I'm about to make that smile go away... "Harry... Uh me and Niall have something to tell you." I said and I felt Niall grab my hand and Harry looked at our hands then back at us, "What?..." he asked, "Umm well you see me and Niall.. we're uh together now.." I said and looked down and tightened my grip on Nialls hand, "What! When did this happen?!" he said sounding mad and like I said his smile was now gone. "Last night Harry." Niall replied, "Really Niall what happened to not asking her out before telling the other guy?" "Harry calm down she doesn't like you like you like her anyhow!" Niall replied getting angry, "You didn't have to say that Niall." I snapped back and pulled my hand from his earning me a confused look from Niall,  I looked at Harry and he was looking down sad I then sat down next to him and placed my hands on his cheeks and tilted his head up but he looked back down, "Harry please.." I begged but he didn't look at me, "Hazz..." I said and still nothing, "Love look at me." I said and tilted his head up again and this time he finally looked at me his eyes were watery and a tear fell down his cheek I wiped away with my thumb then looked away because I  felt my eyes watering up. I feel as if I could have died right here and now when I saw that it had made him this sad then he spoke up but it was more of a whisper, "Emmilia.." Yeah Harry?" " I haven't been able to get you out my head sense I kissed you that night." he said and I felt my palm get wet because another tear slipped from his eyes. I bit my lip trying hard not to cry, "and I've thought about that kiss countless times Harry.. You're my best friend... and I almost lost you. Do you know how bad i'd feel if I lost you? ... I love you Harry." I said now crying and hugged him and he hugged me back tight and put his head in my neck and whispered, "Then why Niall, Why not me?" "Because Haz what I have with you is special. I don't want to mess this up you're too important to me, and i'm not saying that Niall isn't important to me because he is. I love him too... But I can't lose you. and you're very good looking Harry don't get me wrong but I just feel that we don't need to date." I replied and he pulled back but was still hugging me, "I love you too Emmilia. And thanks for explaining it i'm glad you did and Niall didn't because I probably would have hit him. and Emmilia if he ever hurts you tell me, I don't care if he is my best mate I'll still kick his arse." He replied and chuckle then hugged me tightly again, "He won't hurt me Harry. but you have my word if he ever does i'll tell you." I replied giggling and he wiped cheeks where they were wet, "Good. I'll hold that to you." "Ha okay Haz." we then hugged again but soon noticed we didn't hear the others, we then turned to see them all looking at us in silence.