Chapter 3

(Recently edited)

Emmilias POV:

Niall looked jealous of Harry and the tension in my room for those few seconds was pretty strong. I looked up at Harry who then looked down to me, "I guess we're 12 Emi." he said in a sarcastic whisper that made me laugh, "I guess we are. You should probably get off of me now." I said back, "Good idea." he agreed and say next to me.  "Sorry Niall." we both said back calling jinx on each other and laughing but Niall wasn't all to happy looking, yet he had softened up a little, his face wasn't as red now. "Okay you two get a bit serious please. Emmilia you were followed today we need to talk about that." he said while walking over to sit on my bed, "Okay then lets talk." "Did you notice anybody following you around school earlier?" Niall asked, "No but this guy hit my shoulder after me and Marcel got done talking after he tripped over me. He eyed me after I had made a comment to him about hitting me." "Em what'd he look like?"Niall asked, "He had black hair, tallish, and was skinny but fit." "I think she just explaned Dylan." Harry said. "Who the heck is Dylan?"I asked, "He's a jerk Emmilia. You need to stay away from him." Harry added. "Does he have a black mustang?" I asked looking at them both. "Dammit." Niall then huffed in reply, "I take it that's a yes.?" "Yeah that was Dylan that followed you." Harry replied while Niall was just sitting there looking worried. "Emmilia me and Hazz will take turns walking with you to and from school." "We can all walk together."I stated. "That sounds good to me!" Harry said smiling. "See Harold agrees with me Ni you're out ruled 2 - 1." I said poking his side getting a small grin from him. "Okay we can do that."He said looking at me his blue eye still looking slightly worried for me. "I'll be fine Niall. Really don't worry too much about me." I said and have him a side hug,"It's gonna be okay." I say in a reassuring voice  trying to get him to calm down and to not to let the bit of panic in my voice come out.

"Well it's almost 3:00 so I gotta head back to my house before long." Harry says, "Okay I'll go with you Harry." Niall added, "Okay well bye guys i'll see yall in the morning!" "Nope hug us bye." Harry says and turns to face me, "Fine then Harold."I reply making him grin with acomplishment, I hugged Niall first, "Bye Niall i'll see you in the morning around 7:30 by my mailbox, I'll be okay. Cheer up."I whispered in his ear and his grip tightened around my waist when I did.

Then Harry, "Come here dumbo." I said with my arms out, he ran over and hugged me tight spinning me around. "Harry put me down!" I chuckled, "Okay okay yes ma'am." he giggled and fake pouted, then he leaned in next to my ear, "By the way you do look beautiful." he said in a low whisper then pinching the back of my leg. "Harry." I said straight faced trying not to blush, "Nice try at hiding that blush." he smirked as he walked towards the hall where Niall was leaning looking at his phone, "Bye Emi!" I heard them shout before my front door closed.

Harrys POV:

We'd just walked out of Emmilias when Niall turned to look at me, "You like her don't you.?" he asked. "Well we just met. But yeah a bit, I guess you could say I have a crush. But Niall we just met today so it's no big deal." "Harry I like her to." "What?" "I could tell a bit earlier at school but wasn't sure but then when I saw you two flirting I got jealous and noticed I have a crush on her too." he stated.

Well it wasn't a surprise she's amazing and has a great sense of humor who wouldn't like her. "Okay Niall that's fine." "But Hazza I don't want her to come between us." "She won't man. Come on it's gonna turn out fine." I replied while patting his back.

It was while we were walking back to our houses that I got a crazy idea. "Hey man I think I left my phone at Emmilias. I needed to run back and get it." I say hoping he doesn't see the outline of my phone in my pocket. "Okay sure whatever go get it." he replied and kept walking. "Okay i'll be back shortly!" I told him and ran back around Ems house and climed up the tree. She saw me and came to the window, "What the heck! Harry why are you in the tree again?"she asked opening it, "I left my phone can I come in and look for it?" "Yeah sure." she walked over to her bedside table and I walked up behind her, "Harry I saw your phone in your hand when you were leav-" she stopped talking when she turned around. "I know I just had to do this." I replied. I was now in fornt of her, I took her face in my hands and she slowly looked up at me, "Harr-" "Shhh." I whispered as I pulled her lips to mine. I'm not gonna lie I felt kinda bad for screwing over Niall like I just did but that kiss might have been worth it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer to me as the kiss deepened. I kissed down her neck and up to her ear, she had her hands in my curly hair slightly tugging at times. I made my way back to her lips when the front door opened. I slightly paniced at the sound and bite her bottom lip. "Ouch! Damn Harry." she said pulling away. "Crap i'm sorry!" I said taking her chin in my hand and kissing her where I and had just bitten her lip. "I gotta go Niall and I are hanging tonight."I said a bit saddened because we had to stop but slightly relived because it didn't need to go any farther.