Visitor

Hey, so it has been a while since I have written a chapter with my tablet ! I think chapter 3 or 4 was the last time ah, who cares ? Also if you haven't seen my post, my laptop's screen is broken and I'm now stuck with my tablet again.

Anyways onto the chapter!

Oh yeah, I don't own anything !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked well okay, limped my way to school with Len watching me. My leg was killing me, I had this big purple bruised and it was hard for me to walk.

"You sure you want to go to school ?" Len asked me for the hundredth time.

"Yeah Len I'm fine." I smiled across from my twin.

"You sure ?"
101

"Yeah"

"Okay, but are you sure you don't want to go home ?"
102

"Yes ! I'm sure Len!" A minute of silence pass.

Glad that's over. "So sure you don't want the day off?", Oh my god.

"LEN, I am sure."

"But-"

"Zip it!" I said and finally ending the conversation, Thankfully.

Len sighed. "I don't know why you want to go to school so bad." Len explained. "Whatever it is, must be important." Len added.

I was going to answer back but suddenly I felt an arm wrap around my back and stay on my shoulder. "That because my dear Lenny, you've never been in love !" Miku stated, I hated how she sang 'in love' bit.

"Hey ! I had a crush on someone before!" Len protested. Miku's rolled her eyes, while I was trying walk.

"Lenny dear, fancying guys from swimsuit's magazines is not love." Miku answered back. I burst out laughing while Len tried to hold his anger in. I feel you, brother.

"Oh no! The bull is loose! Quick run Kagamine! Run!" Miku joked pulling me with her.

"Ah! Miku stop! Ah! My leg!" I shouted in pain, Miku stopped running. "Rin! Are you okay ?" Len asked, Miku rolled her eyes.

"Does She look okay to you, doctor?"

In truth I wasn't, I was laying on the cold ground, holding my leg in pain. I was in pain, it was like torture.

"Okay ! That's it you're not going to school!" Len declared

I was got argue back but Miku stopped me, "Rin, Len's right. Also quick question, how did you injured your leg ?". I tried to think of a excuse but couldn't. "None of your business."

"She injured it while at Megpoid-senpai." Len ratted. I glared at him. Miku laugh "ah, did something happen with your crush ?", I look at her.

"You wish, you don't even have a crush." I snapped while trying to stand up. Len rolls his eyes, "come on you." And drag me home.

"Ah! Len slow down, you ass! Miku can you deal with-"

"Megpoid-senpai ? You got it." Miku answered back, I turned to look at her and saw that smirked.