Helping Out

So, remember when I said (well, typed actually) about doing a Rin focus Chapter ? Well, here it is! also, This story has been doing really well all of a sudden ?! How the hell that happen, I have no idea. Oh Well, ON TO THE STORY !    

Oh yeah, I don't own anything...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU WHAT !?" I screamed at my dope of a twin brother, all the stupid overprotected move he done this takes the god damn cake !

"Look Rin, I-i just wanted to make sure that She was....well, the right girl for you ! I wanted to make sure you weren't jumping the gun !" The dope said nervously, as he tried back out of our bedroom. I rolled my eyes "That doesn't excuse the fact that you, secretly met my crush AND got other seniors involved too !" I shouted at him, god I want to throw something.

"calm down Rin, I only did because I love you ! I just...want to make sure you aren't doing anything stupid ! that's all !" Len begged, it started to make me think, maybe Len was only doing it to protect me in his own weird ass way ? He done this kind of thing before and in fairness, he doesn't know Gumi-san as well as Me, so of course he's going to worry.

I sighed "You are a dope, but I understand why you did it, anyways, I'll figure a way to make you seem like a less creepy overprotect dope of a twin." We laughed then Len happily said,

"Well, you got you're work cut out sis ! You should have been there when I told her you have a..oh" Len stopped, anger quickly returned and Len tried to calm me back down by adding "I mean, when I told her I was your twin brother ! Though She already, guess and-", I cut him off

"Zip.It.Len. Now, tell me the damn truth before these yellow walls become blood red." I threatened. Len gulped and stroked his left cheek, "I told her that you have a crush on someone." He whispered, but unfortunately for him, I'm not deaf.

"You WHAT ?!"

"B-BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IT'S HER !!all she knows is that, you have a crush and I don't know them !"

"YOU TOLD MY CRUSH, I HAVE A CRUSH WHILE HER OKAASAN IS IN HOSPITAL AND HER OTOSAN***** IS A NUT JOB !"

Len stared at me, surprised "Her okaasan***** is in hospital ?" I swear I was going to throw him out the window, I stomped pass him, "W-wait where are you going ?", I turned and glared at him then kept stomping "Out ! Tell haha***** I'll be back before dinner !".

Our house is a open planned house so, that means I can see into My sitting room and see the other three dopes who help my idiot of a twin pull off his 'Master plan'. "heh, told you it was a good idea to sick to the end, look what we could have miss !" Utatane-senpai exclaimed, He didn't noticed me staring draggers into his pale head but his friends did and were trying to warn him by mouthing 'shut it.' but it was too late.

Senpai stared at them confused then turned around and nearly died "O-oh hey there K-kagamine-san um, How are you ?"

"Get.out."

"W-what ?" Prior-san asked, I stared at him, "GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT YOU DOPES !", They ran for hills. I sighed deeply, I need some fresh air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided the best thing to do was to have a little stroll in the local park, but when I got there it was fill with parents and their kids. Last thing I want to see our happy otosans and their kid smiling up into their face.

So I abandon that I idea and instead decided to go the local super market. unfortunately, in my rage I left my purse in my schoolbag, never mind the fact that I'm still in my school uniform, so I couldn't buy anything. But I figured I probably get angry at cashier and get kick out of here. As I stroll around the shop, My thoughts are focus on one thing, well one person.