Chapter 1 : we meet

So I'm going to see if I can write two stories at once, fingers crossed ! Oh I don't own any thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Gumi ! Is the Ruby ready yet ?" My Dad yell from the front counter, I can see him stand with the consumer, wait patiently for her Ruby but, My Dad is a problematic co-worker to put it nicely.

I run with the newly cut Ruby, reshape into a radiant shape, very popular nowadays.

"Ah finally ! Here you go ma'am I hope you like it" My Dad put on his sweet please-get-out-of-my-shop-smile, while I stayed silent and looked around the shop. Not many people here today.

Maybe Dad wants to close up early today to see mother, but only grandfather and grandmother get to decide if the shop close early or not.

"Oh yes it's perfect! Thank you so much!" While walking to register, weird lady, who says that while walking to the register ? But I smile proud of my work.

I went back to start cutting gem into more 'perfect' shapes, I work in the family business of gems, We've been doing for over 75 years, from generations to generations. Each one of us has a roll, I cut gems make them look the perfect for our consumers, My Dad works the register doing the business with the consumers, grandfather and grandmother are the owner making sure ship stays afloat and my cousin Gakupo handles fiance and the books.

"GUMI !! NO DAY DREAMING WHILE CUTTING!!" My Dad yelled at me, when did he come back here ? Oh no ! The cutter was still on, as I go turn the cutter off, grandmother slowly but surely walk down the stairs. "gumiya dear, what are you shouting about ?" Grandmother asked sweetly as she looked at Dad.

"Ah, nothing mother, I think we should close up shop for today."

Oh boy here we go again, anytime no one here Dad runs to close shop, then grandmother or grandfather argue with dad and it goes on and on and on and on.

"Before you say anything mam, I think it would a good idea, after all we fix up the shop or do stuff we don't have time to do."

I NOT getting into this, all I want do is look at the gems, they look so beautiful and the way they form is so..... amazing.

"Gumiya dear, I know you want to see your wife but, if we close, we might as well throw money out on to the street !"

Look, I love mother as much as Dad, but She can't get treatment if, we stop working to see her ! Mother understand why we're working and I'm going to work to help her.

"Mam, Dad please think this through please!"

Oh brother, I praise Dad for not backing down, but God sake give up please !?

"Gumi dear ! Are you listening?" Grandmother asked sweetly, what ? Oh I zoned out.... again.

"Ah no grandmother what is it ?" I shyly answered, a bit embarrassed but my grandmother smile and repeat what she said "your Dad has convinced us to close up early, while your Dad gone to the hospital, Gakupo, love and Me are fixing up the shop, you're going on a secret mission." She whispered the last part while tapping her nose.

"A secret mission ? What is it ?" I'm curious about what this 'secret mission' is. Grandmother smile widened, "I need you bring this to Kagamine watch fixers and makers, love broke it a few years ago and I thought it would be nice for his birthday."

I look at the broken silver watch, jeez it was in a bad state, I was about ask how it broke but decided not to and to just go, after all could be fun right ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After grandmother gave me directions, I left the shop and try to find this place, luckily It took me 5 minutes to find this place and the sign saying 'Kagamine watch fixers and makers' help out too.

I walked in and first thing I noticed was the really beautiful girl who was fixing the watch stand, she have noticed me because she walked over to me, her lighting blonde hair and her eyes, what colour are her gem-like eyes, blue sapphire? Blue lapis ? Aquamarine? I don't know.

"Do you do this a lot or I'm lucky?" She asked and I shook my head, she really pretty. ""No, it My bad habit, I um need someone to fix this watch" I scratch my left ear as she laughed, she got a cute laugh.

"Well, you came to the right place, here give it to me and I'll deliver it to you as, soon as it fix ok ?" She walked over to the another side of the counter while talking, weird like the lady.

"Yeah that's fine, here you go" I smile, walk over to the counter and gave her the watch, where should she deliver the watch? "Jeez this is a mess but, I don't give up, oh yeah can I have your address and your name?" She smile back at me and put out a note pad and pen.

"Oh course, Megpoid Gumi and can you deliver to 'Megpoid Gems collectors and cutter' please" I calmly stated, she a fast writer as She stop writing in a couple of seconds. "OK I'll deliver it as soon as it's finish ok ?"

I nod, "ok thank you" I bowed as I'm about leave, she replied "ok ! By the way, I'm Kagamine Rin. See you Megpoid-san !", I'm shock by this but, I turn and smile at her.

"See you soon Kagamine-san".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~well that chapter 1, I hope you enjoy.

I don't know if this is too long or too short soo please tell me if it too long or too short.

Oh and chapter 2 is coming, I'm working on it now.....