Back to School

Honestly, I had no idea what to do with Gumi next, so I send her back to school ! Now, I'm just putting out there.... no Rin in this chapter. I feel like there should be just a chapter with just Gumi and no Rin. Same goes for Rin, a chapter with her and no Gumi. I feel that when I'm writing a chapter, I'm only focus on the relationship and not themselves. Ok, mini rant over! On to the chapter!

Oh yeah, I don't own anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly walked into my home room, not caring about My classmates who didn't watch Me, they completely ignore me, like I was dust in the air.

Good.

It's been 2 weeks since the school year started and already students are wanting summer break to start... I, on the other hand, don't care if I'm force to work, listen to teachers and students moan. I stop caring for a long time ago.

I put my school bag down, it's dark purple with black stripes on it. I'm not a big fan of it but, its not a bad bag and It's huge.

I raced to my locker since, not even half of the class was here, probably waiting in line for some rotten 'healthy' bag of food that they can somehow afford, but me ? No, Mother's illness got worse and she needs an operation. Dad is working himself to death to afford it and I'm stuck here.

But, I prefer to be here. Away from Dad's worry, Away from Mother's health news and Grandmother trying to prepare me for the worst .

But I can't escape reality !

I looked around at my desk at the front and realize that three of my classmate were at my desk.

What the !?

I got my books for next subjects out and slowly went to my desk. Utatane Piko turned his head and stared at Me. Utatane-san is smaller than me, his glossy white that almost shoulder length makes him look like a secret cross-dresser. He kind of looks like Rin-san.

Rin-san,

I wonder what you're up to ? probably on a big adventure with her friends...

Glad She doesn't go to this school....

Utatane's Friends are both boys, One was a tall pink haired guy named Yuma-san, a lot of girls like him even though He's a loner and is pretty nasty sometimes, though he doesn't mean to. No ones knows his last name, not even the school knows...

The other fella, has tan skin and sand brown hair, He's Bruno Prior*. He's from Spain But, his family moved to Japan. Prior-san's Japanese is horrible, He can't even write in Kanji and his accent makes it hard to understand him sometimes. I don't know him well but, He's not a bad guy I just, can't understand him half of the time..

"Hey there Gemi ! " Utatane-san shouts as hits My back and Laughs. I stared at him, Utatane-san and Me have never been close but now, He treating me like I known him for years.

Also, what with the nickname !? 'Gemi' ? I don't even get i-, oh wait I do get it..

I decided to 'play it cool' as Rin-san would put it. I counted in my head...

3...2..1.

"G-good afternoon Utatane-san, Prior-san and Yuma-san. can I help you with something ?" I politely asked, Utatane-san blink then, laughed nervously. Prior-san looked confused and Yuma-san sighed.

"The hell ? do We look like the Royal family of England to you ?" Yuma-san snapped at me, glared at me, I glared back, I'm not in the mood for this and neither is Prior-san, Lying say he left his Book upstairs, in his broken Japanese. That or he left Japan upstairs **.