Chapter 6 - A new day and a new start

Walking up early in the morning, I find myself together with Yuka in the same bed.

She's still sleeping soundly while clinging at me inside the blanket.

While looking at her she has a very charming look even for her age a skin as white as a snow, her beautiful silky silver-green hair, her cute pointed ears and her long and beautiful eye lashes, and by the way she has a beautiful emerald colored eyes but I can't see it right now because she's still sleeping.

While staring at her cute face I started to poke at her cheeks.

[(So soft, She's so soft~)]

[(Lolicon alert I'll call the cops!!)]

[(Stop with the joke so what's your real aim?)]

[(Well nothing much I just want to experience the things that you want to experience.)]

(Is that so then if you really want it badly then get out inside of this body and I'll let you experience it thoroughly.)

[(What's with that kind of reply... It sounds kind of erotic~)]

[(Well if you want that too I'll let you have it.)]

[(Perv...)]

(Ha-ha sorry. Well jokes aside can you get out?)

[(Yup If you want I'll go out now.)]

(Is that so....)

[(But there is a little problem....)]

(And what kind of?)

[(There is a chance that I will become your burden because I'm a Demon Lord.)]

(Eh I don't have any problems with that, if something will happen I will take responsibility!)

[(Is that so~...)] (blush)

(Um....but you can only go out after Yuka wakes up.)

[(Why?~)]

(Because I don't want some misunderstanding got it?)

[(No... Because that's what I really want to happen~)]

Suddenly my chest area shone in red, my body feels hot in an instant.

I close my eyes to brace myself from the pain... but it quickly disappears and replaced with a soft and warm feeling right beside me like there's something clinging again to me besides Yuka.

I opened my eyes and stare blankly.

A girl looking like the same age as Yuka is clinging at me. Left is Yuka and Right is this cute girl.
[[Author: Harem~]]

She has a beautiful silky looking silver hair, big round eyes with a beautiful crimson red as a color, long eye lashes, soft looking snow white skin and a beautiful figure that is contrasting her age when you look at her and she is naked.

She smile at me then spokes.

[Hello darling~ <3]

I stare at her dumbfound then looked at Yuka.

She's awake and staring at me seriously.

[Erm.. how should I explain this?]

I stared at the other girl besides me while she is smiling mischievously.

I felt that Yuka's clinging becoming more hard, I stared at her again.

She's a bit red... wait a minute is she jealous?

I smile wryly at my own question.

Then the new girl spokes again.

[Darling~ last night is so intense~]