Serenity 38

Everything went nuts, Roy and Diante started fighting then when Mateo tried to jump in Jaire jumped across the table and they started fight; Elijah and Calvin started fighting and for some strange reason Duron's mom and aunt were fighting each other. I saw Unique walking out the dining room obviously not trying to fight anyone but I was patient, I'd just wait until she had the baby to beat her ass. But really got me was Duron who was still trying to get free from his dad and I honestly didn't know where his head was at was who was he going to help? His brother or someone he's hated from the day they met.... then there was the whole rape thing, I wasn't Duron's biggest fan but I took all allegations of rape seriously and I knew all too well what he was probably going through....... Finally having enough Duron broke free and was about to swing on Diante but got tackled to the ground by his uncle and cousin, as he fought to get free from their grasp everything froze when Duron's son walked in and looked at everybody like they were crazy.

"Alright everybody get the fuck out my house......" Duron said heated, Diante and Mateo were the first ones to leave followed by Roy, Jaire and Cash. As everyone filed out of the house me and Terico watched as Duron gingerly checked on Elijah who seemed okay except for the bloody lip he had.

"I'm fine Duron..... look I'm going to take my mom home and then I'll be back to help you clean up." Elijah said and Duron started laughing.

"I see you trying to to get outta  helping me clean up, don't worry I'm going to take my time so you'll have something to do when you get back." Duron said and when Elijah went to kiss him it was subtle.... so subtle in fact that I wasn't surprised that Elijah missed it but when the touched Duron jumped a little. "Call me a little when you're on the way back." Duron said walking into the kitchen, me and my brothers walked out and our mom was outside waiting for us along with Roy, Jaire and Brittney.

"I need to talk to y'all three so come by the house." My mom said walking to Elijah's car, the three of us looked at each other and rolled our eyes.... oh god here we go. Twenty minutes later we were all standing around looking at each other, our mom didn't say anything as she walked around fixing her dessert; a 40oz, two blunts and a ibuprofen. Once she had taken off her wig and put on her bonnet. "I'm am so sick of y'alls ungrateful asses, all three of y'all; Terico running around here talking bout 'I wanna stay in school and get a degree' boy I took care of you for eighteen years, fuck a degree... all I know is you better declare for the draft and make that money, I need a new house... which brings me to you." My mom said pointing at Elijah. "What the fuck am I hearing that you and Duron are breaking up or taking a break or whatever the fuck you wanna call it you better stay with him who the fuck am I suppose to pay my bills if y'all break up and you Renny.... you're the worst of the three."

"Excuse me?" I asked ready to punch her in the face, mother or not.

"You keep encouraging this bullshyt always filling these two dumb asses heads with fantasies. I'm just disgusted with you, who are you to tell Terico to that he needs to get a degree or to tell Elijah him and Duron need to breakup." My mom said and the three of us looked at each other trying to figure out who was going to go first.

"Let's get one thing clear.... you really haven't done shyt for me that you aren't SUPPOSED TO DO, last time I checked you were the parent. But as far as me going to the NFL I was definitely considering staying in school but at the end of the day it's MY decision and trust and believe the only people standing in this room that I'll take care of is my brother and sister you ain't getting shyt from me." Terico said. "Because let's keep it real, you weren't the one going out working low paying jobs so I can go to football camps or paying for gear and travel that was Serenity and Elijah, you preferred to sit on the couch with your pussy smelling like Bumblebee Tuna."

"You asked me why me and Duron were taking a break from each other.... well it's simple, we need to work on ourselves as individuals before we can even think we can work as a couple. And you also asked how are you supposed to pay your bills, well you could always GET A JOB...... matter fact when was the last time you had an actual job? Like seriously mom, you must be a professional scammer because I never see you working yet you always have money for weed and beer. You know what I'm going to go outside before I say something I'll regret." Elijah said walking out with Terico who threw her wig out in the snow.