Duron 13

I may have dodged a bullet because as far as Elijah knew Marquel was just some dude he accidentally bumped into at the club, Marquel snuck him from behind and they started fighting, he never made the connection between us but it was still to close for comfort..... I was getting sloppy Marquel should have never even gotten that close to Elijah which meant I had to get my shyt together soon and I know I keep saying that but just looking at the cuts and scratches on Elijah's face..... my baby wasn't a fighter, I mean he could fight if he had to but Elijah was more of a gentle soul. I was surprised he even let me take him home, so maybe this all worked out for the best..... we got home and I took him into the bathroom and watched as he started cleaning his wounds. Every few seconds our eyes would meet in the mirror and I could see he was pissed but not at me..... once he was finished he walked over to me and started looking at my swollen hand, I'm pretty sure I broke Marquel's jaw if not then it was definitely going to be fucked up for a few weeks.

"You aight Duron?" Elijah asked quietly and I nodded. "I really don't know why that dude tripped out like that, I mean I bumped into him and said sorry but he just flipped out and started attacking me as I walked away........" Elijah said with fire in his eyes.

"Fuck that nigga Elijah, he's probably just some hater that was mad because you were the flyest nigga in the club." I said smiling, my phone started ringing and I already knew who it was so I didn't bother answering it, I was definitely going to deal with him later though. "What were you doing there anyways? I know you rarely go out so I was kinda shock that you were even there."

"I was going to meet up with Jaire and Roy..... Jaire knew a few people that were supposed to be in V.I.P. so we were going to hang out with them, it was kinda a last minute thing. What were you doing there?" Elijah asked.

"Drowning myself in alcohol to keep from missing you...... it actually made things worse." I said quietly, we sat there staring in each others eyes and like magnets our lips started moving towards each other and our lips had barely touched when someone started banging on the door and I was almost certain they were trying to take it off the hinges. Me and Elijah both got up and I expected to be Mateo and Diante but when Jaire and Roy stormed through the door I could barely form the words to kick them out when I was pushed up against the wall roughly by Jaire.

"JAIRE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Elijah yelled confused and the look in his eyes told me he knew everything, at least everything about me and Marquel.

"Tell him or I will......" Jaire said in a calm deadly voice, I tried to get out his grip but I'm not going to lie dude was stronger than I was and more angry. "Elijah this snake ass nigga was fucking the nigga you fought tonight, they've been fuckin around for over a year."

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!!!" Diante said running into the house pointing his gun at Jaire, he let me go and calmly walked over Diante.

"Pull the trigger pussy." Jaire said without any fear and whether it was courage or stupidity it made Diante hesitate. I looked over at Elijah and the pain in his eyes went beyond words...... he didn't say anything he just walked upstairs and slammed a door.

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT!!!" I yelled pointing at the door, Jaire and Roy stood there staring at me for a second before walking outside. "Y'ALL TOO!!!" I yelled at Mateo and Diante, I didn't need anybody here for this conversation. They went outside and I heard a bunch of yelling but I didn't care, what was most important was Elijah. "Baby please stop and give me a chance to explain........."

"Duron I swear to god if you touch me....." Elijah said as he continued to throw a bunch of clothes in a bag. "How many others have there been Duron?" Elijah said without looking at me.

"I don't know a few....... but none of them matter to me Elijah, you are the one I love, you are the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with...... that's why I asked you to marry me, because I love you. I've been in love with you since the day we met and sorry for cheating on you but I promise I haven't fucked with Marquel since before I proposed....." I said walking towards.

"LIKE THAT'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER DURON!!!! Just answer me this.... do I know anybody you've cheated on me with?" Elijah asked and this was my moment to come clean about everything.

"Nah you don't they were just random smash and dash......" I said trying to stop him from packing.

"AFTER EVERYTHING YOU STILL CAN'T BE FUCKING HONEST DURON, SO I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN; DO I KNOW ANYBODY YOU'VE CHEATED ON ME WITH?!?!?!?!" He yelled and I nodded slightly, then had to quickly back up because Elijah swung on me just barely missing my face. "DURON GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"

"Baby listen..... no wait Elijah just listen please. I fucked up and I'm not going to tell you it was a mistake because I know it wasn't but you don't gotta leave if you want I'll move out...... because being here without you is the worse thing I can imagine, I'll just stay at my other hou......." Damn why is the room spinning, Elijah hit me so damn hard I swear the furniture was talking.

"YOU GOT A WHOLE OTHER HOUSE!!!! JUST MORE FUCKIN LIES DURON........ NOW I'M STARTING TO QUESTION EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER TOLD ME! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ALL THIS SHYT....." Elijah said throwing the bag on the ground and storming out the house, I stood on the porch watching as Elijah got in the car with Roy and Jaire who were still sitting outside. I was hurt as fuck but things got worse when I walked back through the door and saw the ring laying on the middle of the floor.

"Damn big bro you really fucked up." Diante said sitting on the couch with Mateo.

"NIGGA ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT, WE WERE GOOD UNTIL TO SENT THAT DAMN TEXT...... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN SEND HIM SOME SHYT LIKE THAT DIANTE?!?!" I yelled walking over to him.

"No this is your fault and your inability to keep you dick in your pants, hell you've been cheating on him so don't put the blame on me..... besides I've always told you were too good for that nigga. Everything you got......."

"EVERYTHING I GOT IS BECAUSE OF ELIJAH!!!! ALL THE MONEY, FAME, SUCCESS EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE OF HIM!!!! ELIJAH IS THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME TO BE BETTER, ELIJAH IS THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED ME WHEN I FAILED!!!! HE IS MY EVERYTHING AND NOW I FUCKIN LOST HIM!!!!" I said feeling that familiar burning in my throat.  "FUCK!!!" I said dropping to my knees.

"This nigga really got you in here crying like a bitch? Doonie be serious man, now you don't have to worry about cheating because you single as fuck and face it that nigga Elijah he's gone and probably not coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if he was giving that nigga Jerry some sloppy toppy right now ol'loose ass b....." Diante didn't get to finish his next word because I punched him dead in the mouth and for the next few minutes we fought all over the living room until Mateo finally broke us up.

"Ayy man y'all need to chill Diante go sit out in the car I'll be out in a minute." Mateo said, Diante looked at me like he wanted to say something but changed his mind at the last second and walked out the house pissed. "You going to be alright bro?"

"Man just get the fuck out my house......" I said starting to pick up some of the stuff we knocked over during our scuffle, Mateo stood there for a few minutes before walking out and closing the door. Now that I was alone the silence was deafening....... damn he was really gone. I walked outside and let the dogs in, sat against the sink and tried to call Elijah.

"You've reached Elijah I'm...... Duron stop playing (I can't help it I love you too much)." I listen to his voicemail like twenty times before finally leaving a message.

"Elijah I know I'm probably the last person you wanna hear from right now, and I know that know matter how many times I say I'm sorry it won't change what I've done..... I'm going to be staying at my other place, the address will be on the fridge. You can have the house and cars and everything........ I just........" The recording ended and I just prayed he listened to it. I packed up a bunch of clothes and put them in my car, then got my dogs and headed out. I couldn't stay here anymore, because without Elijah it didn't feel like a house, it felt like a coffin. There was no telling if he would ever come back here I just hoped like hell he did because I needed him, maybe this split would be exactly what I need to get my shyt together, but before I started the road to recovery there was someone whose ass I needed to beat first..............