Two

The school bell went for first period, I was with Lucy in economics. "How's your fairy after chad coming over?" Lucy said while looking down at my vagina. "My fairy is fine, just a little wet maybe." I said. "Oh honey you're now blushing." She said jokingly. I just laughed

The day went awfully slow. Although I was excited for the afternoon. I was going to Ian's, and Lucy was coming too. So that means I'd be seeing chad. "You ready for lunch?" Lucy asked while packing up her books. I nodded and walked out of the classroom to were chad was sitting.

I miss turned my head back looking at Lucy in the classroom trying to get her to hurry up. She saw me pacing and she came out quickly. "What's wrong?" I nodded my head into chads direction and she pulled my arm while walking away "you need to try get his attention Danielle, like wear revealing tops, I don't know. When you come over mine, I'll give you a dress to wear." She said. "Thankyou Lucy, you're the best." I replied.

I'll be in for a shock when I get to hers, everything you see is so revealing you can basically see her nipple and to be honest it seems a little too revealing for my liking. I mean I wear midriffs and all that. But boobs can stay in tact.

I walked over to Ian and sat in my seat. "How was class" he asked while taking another bite of his sand which. I grabbed my water bottle from my bag. "Oh it was okay." I replied. I took a few sips and got out my 50 shades of grey book out, and started to read it at school. "Danielle!" Lucy said. "What?" I replied.
"That's a sexual book, and at school?" She said. "Oh so what?" I replied. They both laughed at me.

Chad came over with his few mates he hung out with at school. "Ian, I'm ditching last period if mum asks why I won't be home til 4, it's because I'm 'studying' okay?" He said. I looked up and just stared at his beautiful brown eyes. "No worries" Ian replied bluntly. "Good book you've got there sweet cakes." Chad said to me while giving me a wink. I smiled like crazy. "Oh thankyou. One of my favourites." I said calmly. He just walked off with his mates.

I don't know who's playing hard to get, me or him. Well he called me sweet cakes, does that mean anything? "Okay, now I'm really wet." I said out loud. "Oh my, you're like in love with chad." Ian said. "It's just a crush guys." I replied. "Lets all ditch last period, I don't want to go to science." Ian said. I agreed and packed my book up.

We all walked to Lucy's place to get me changed into something more attention worthy. We walked in to a nice airconned room. "Is this my favourite daughter home?" I heard a voice say. It must be Lucy's mother. Ms Spicer. "Yes mum, I have friends with me today." She replied. "Splendid." Ms spicer said while holding a glass of red wine. "Hello, welcome." She said while giving me a peck on the cheek and a tight hug.

We walked into Lucy's room, Ian went to the bathroom while I got into the dress I was meant to wear. "Holy mother of god you look rather hot in that, you know what you can have it." Lucy said. "Thankyou, I don't know if I should wear it." I replied. "Are you kidding? You look fuckable now." She said with a huge smirk on her face. Ian walked in. "Oh god" he said. "Too much?" I replied. "Well it'll get my brothers attention for sure." He replied.

I put on some nice flats and Lucy fixed my makeup. We then took some photos, "I like this one" Lucy said. "My boobs are so out there." I replied. "Good, it's going on Facebook." She replied. I wasn't meant to hade Facebook. But my mum and dad didn't have it so I didn't think it would have been a big deal. They'll never find out.