The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

 "Argh!" Alain groans as he gets knocked out by Liana's attack. 

"Destroying the Academy won't do you any good," Liana said while drawing her sword magically. 

"Radiant Judgement,"

 Alain got back up on his feet and unleashed a beam of dark energy. 

"Dark Pulse!"

 Alain's Dark Pulse was getting nearer to Liana when suddenly the dark pulse stopped and split into different directions as if there was a shield blocking it. 

When Liana looked closely at what was stopping Alain's attack, it was actually Inarihime. Inarihime stretched out her hand and blocked the attack with ease. 

"Inarihime!" Liana called out Inarihime's name before she disappeared. 

"You managed to survive that but let's see how will you survive this one. Darkness Flash!" Alain unleashes a slash of dark energy but Liana blocked the attack with her sword.

 Liana ran towards Alain to cut him down, however, Alain counter Liana back with his spear. 

"Night's Thrust!" Alain thrust forward with his spear hitting Liana's sword.

 "Argh! Daylight's Blade!" Liana swings her sword, clashing with Alain's spear. 

"This is intense and I don't even know why aren't we helping," explained Steve while spectating Liana and Alain's fight.

 Both Liana and Alain clash, creating an explosion blowing both of them away.

"Force Shield!" Stephanie conjured a shield, protecting them from the explosion.

 "Is everyone okay?" Stephanie asked while her shield withstands the explosion. 

"Ugh, the smoke is everywhere, we can't see them at all," Ren said while waving his hand around, trying to clear the smoke.

 "Leave it to me," Jessica said while letting out a soft echo, clearing the smoke away. 

"There they are," Stephen said loudly while running towards Liana. 

"Don't come near! I need to settle this with my brother," Liana said while trying to stand up and using her sword as a support.

 Suddenly, Liana glowed and change her form to the one when she was fighting Alain the other time. Alain was going through the same thing.

 He had a dark aura surrounding him. 

Liana and Alain rushed at each other, creating another explosion, however, Liana managed to stop the explosion from reaching the others with her shield.

 "Light Barrage!" Liana unleashes several balls of light towards Alain.

 "Nightmare Blade!" Alain slashed the balls of light, destroying them and hitting Liana down to the ground. 

Liana crashed down like a meteor, losing her consciousness.

 "Is this the end? I guess I just wasn't strong enough even with the help of the Grand Order," Liana mumbled to herself in a dream due to losing consciousness.

 "No! I mustn't give up now. Grandia is in our hands and if I give up now, I will be turning my back on everyone and everything we stand for," Liana mumbled to herself again before getting back up. 

"This will end now, Alain. Luminario Purification!" Liana unleashes a blinding pillar of light towards Alain without any hesitation.

 Alain tried to withstand the attack, however, Alain seems like he had lost the spirit to continue fighting and just gave in. 

As Alain fall down, Liana rushes over and catches Alain.

 "Alain, are you ok?" Liana asked while slowly laying Alain down. Alain remains asleep. 

"We need to treat him as fast as we can," Liana said softly before returning back to her normal state and fainting. 

"Liana!" 

Several students shouted as they run out of the academy. 

Nurse's Office

"Both Liana and Alain are fine. They just used too much of their energy, that's all. They will be discharged later," Nurse Carein explained before she walked off.

 Liana sat up on her bed along with Alain.

 "We finally completed our quest," Liana said gladly.

 "Not likely," Alain said with grief.

 "What do you mean?" Casam asks as he heats up two glass of water for Alain and Liana. 

"Your real enemy isn't me, instead it is Darren, mom and dad's former assistant and in case you didn't know he is also Principal Cosmin's apprentice when they were in Heavena," Alain explained while drinking from his glass.

 "I see, so our adventure isn't over yet," Jessica said happily. 

"That's right and also when I was running out to fight Alain, I saw a vision of a pretty much-deserted place but I don't know where is it," Liana said sadly.

 "I think I know the place," Nemesis said seriously.