I looked at the Hokage for explanation.

"Hinata was almost kidnapped yesterday. Fortunately, the ANBU I sent managed to capture the cloud ninja that infiltrated into our village before he could escape with Hinata." Hiruzen massaged his temples. "I'll have to discuss the peace treaty with Kumogakure."

Inoichi continued. "The point is, Naka-chan, those dreams you are having are true. And we don't want to put Konoha in danger, I'll need to take a look at it, okay?" He said, his tone unusually kind. Most probably because I was the same age as his daughter.

I was scared, to be honest. I didn't know how much he would see. Would Inoichi see the war coming? Would he see ...his death? Would he see my past life?

Raising his hand, Inoichi broke my train of thoughts.

"This may hurt a little, but remember to not resist it."

I nodded.

The moment Inoichi placed his hand on my head, everything went black. I was still conscious, but it was as if I was staring at a blank screen.

Three doors appeared in the blank space. And Inoichi appeared out of nowhere, right into the middle of it all, staring at the three doors in confusion.

"Three, huh?" He muttered.

He slowly walked to the first one, hesitantly placing his hand on the knob, before it was roughly pushed away by another person's hand.

My mouth went dry when I stared at her.

Julie.

Her wavy black hair that reached a few inches below her shoulder. Her kind yet unforgiving dark brown eyes. Her slightly tanned skin from playing outside way too much. Everything about her was me.

Julie was me. I was Julie.

Julie was my past life, my memory I was trying to forget. Yet, there she was, standing in her sixteen years form right outside the doors to my memory.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Julie said, playfully warning Inoichi.

Inoichi took a few steps back and stared warily at Julie.

"Who are you?"

Julie pretended to think for a few minutes. "I am me."

She bursted out laughing, but the laughter died out when Inoichi was not laughing along.

She pouted. "Killjoy. Fine. I'm her alter ego."

Alter ego? I thought about it. In a sense, she was my alter ego. But it was wise of her to not say that Naka was her reincarnated self. That would be very complicated.

Inoichi raised his hands to show that he meant no harm. "Can I take a look inside the door?"

Julie grinned. "Nah. This is eyes only."

Inoichi honestly looked at a loss of what to do. He had probably never met another person inside a person's head, let alone a person guarding a memory. Whatever technique he would use on Julie, he must be careful to not let it harm me too.

"Why?" He asked patiently.

"It's about me. Nothing about Naka." Julie explained with succinct. At Inoichi's unbelieving face, she continued. "Although, blondie, you can try opening the door."

Inoichi wasted no time walking to the door, twisting the knob. It was locked.

"Locked?" He said in disbelief.