Weiss: Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!

Calm it General Marder.

Blake: So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!

Ruby: Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that  Torchwick guy. Predator and I ran into a few weeks ago. Maybe it was him.

Predator: That's his name?

Ruby: Yeah.

Yang: What did you think it was?

Predator: Ginger pimp.

Ruby and Yang just laughed.

Weiss: That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum. Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal.

Yang: That's not necessarily true.

???: Hey, stop that Faunus.

We looked to see a man with blonde hair and a open white shirt rubing  from the investigators. I put on the helmet and aimed the SMART Pistol at an angle.

*click click*

I felt a small hand over mine.

Ruby: Don't do it.

I put the gun down.

Yang: Well Weiss, there goes your competition.

Weiss: After him!

While they ran from the ground, I use the buildings as walls to run through the alleyways. The faunus immediately jumped to the roof in a single jump.

The hell are you?

I jumped my way to the rooftops just to lose him.

Dammit.

I looked down the roof to see them introducing themselves to a ginger  lady. She sounded off but I assume she was just nervous. Blake got loud towards Weiss.

Blake: Why do you keep saying that?!

Weiss: Huh?

Blake: Stop calling him a rapscallion! Stop calling him a degenerate! He's a person!

Weiss: Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like me to stop referring to the trash can as a trash can? Or this lamppost as a lamppost?

Wow that is some racist shit.

Blake: Stop it!

Weiss: Stop what? He clearly broke the law. Give him time; he'll probably join up with those other Faunus in the White Fang!

Ok now I see what the Militia sees with the IMC.

Blake: You ignorant little brat!

Weiss: How dare you talk to me like that! I am your teammate!

Blake: You are a judgmental little girl.

Weiss: What in the world makes you say that?

Blake: The mere fact that you would sort that Faunus boy with a terrorist group solely based on his species makes you just as much of a scoundrel as you believe him to be!

Yang: Um, I think we should probably go.

Ruby: Yeah we should. Wait, where's Predator?

I jumped down next to her and took off the helmet.

Predator: Lost him.

Ruby: That's okay.

We held hands as we got to their dorm. She was worried about Weiss and Blake's constant arguing so I stayed with her.