Chapter 2: Joining a Guild

(Y/N) POV

I started to wake up as I saw I was in a hospital type room. I looked to my left and saw an old lady tending to my wounds. She had light purple/pinkish hair. "Where am I?" I ask her.

"Fairy Tail. Now don't move." She had a kinda scary voice. But I've heard worse. I lay there as she fixes my wounds. Then she yells, "MAKAROV HE'S ALL HEALED!"

God, she can yell. Then a short man walked in and I realized. He's the guy from before. "Thank you Porlyusica."

"Jeez I hate humans."

I look at her and say, "Wait, aren't you a human?"

She looks and me, and leaves. Doesn't even say anything. "Jeez, what's her problem."

"She's always been like that. Anyway child, my name is Makarov. I am the Master of the guild you are in right now, Fairy Tail. What's your name." The tiny little man asks me.

"(Y/N) (L/N)."

"Well then. Tell me (Y/N), I recognized the man chased you. He is the master of Ogre Fist. What is your connection to him?"

'I used to be a member after I lost my village by Zeref worshippers. Once I found out they were a dark guild, I removed my guild mark, and took off. Since I know that they were a dark guild, and I could tell the council about their plans, they've been chasing me down for the past few years."

"Well then. When Porlyusica was healing you, she sensed strong magic power inside of you. What type of magic to you use?"

"I use Solid Script Magic. Some of my spells I have are Tornado, Thunderstorm, smoke, Forest Fire, Tsunami, Sword, Blizzard, and multiple other's."

"That's some strong magic. Say woul-"

Two girls fell through the doorway. One had white hair, the other had red hair. Those were the girls that were with Makarov earlier.

"Why'd you push the door down you strawberry!" The white haired girl slightly yelled.

"Me? You were the one who pushed it down you demon child!" The red haired girl said back.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!" Makarov yelled. I get up to walk to then, but as I got up I realized I didn't have a shirt on. I didn't really care, but they did. I saw some red in their faces.

I walk up to them and say, "What are your names?"

The white haired girl says, "Names Mira, and this is Erza."

"Well then, nice to meet you two. My name's (Y/N) (L/N), But you can call me (Y/N)."

"N-nice to meet you (Y/N)." Erza said to me in a shy tone.

"Enough of that, you two girl go downstairs while I talk to (Y/N)." Makarov said to them.

They went downstairs and Makarov and I continued the conversation. "So boy, what I was saying before, would you like to join Fairy tail? We can be your family.

"Join Fairy Tail?"

"Yes child. We will protect you and we will fight with you against Ogre Fist when they come after you again."

I thought about it for a minute. It would be fun to have a family again. Maybe they can help me find my sister. " Sure. I'll join Fairy Tail... Master."

"Great child. Now, let me go get your guild mark."

Makarov left to get the stamp. I decided to get up and find my shirt. I eventually found it though, and once I put in on, Makarov came back in. "Ok child, what color and where do you want it?" He asked me.

"I'll have it (F/C) for the color and it will be on my right hand."

"Ok then child." He puts the guild mark on my right hand and then says, " Now then, let's go meet Fairy Tail."

He let me to the stage and yelled. "SHUT IT YOU BRATS!!!" Everyone then shut their mouths. Jeez. "This is (Y/N) (L/N). He is the guild's newest member. Be sure to treat him like family."

I looked at the people in the guild and they all look so different. I saw Mira and Erza from before looking like they were gonna kill each other, but when they saw me, they look like sweet little innocent girls. By Mira there was a boy in blue with white spiky hair, and a small girl with white short hair and a pink outfit. Maybe those were Mira's siblings.

Their was a pink spiky haired guy who was about to fight with a black haired guy with no shirt and.... WAIT! Is he only in his underwear? Jeez this guild.

Their was a brown haired girl who was in a orange dress looking at some cards, a guy that had blond hair and look the exact same age as me, a kid jumping like no tomorrow with some guy who looks like he has no emotions. And then a tiny little girl who looked shy but nice. Wait... she looks familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~