Recruiting

I am currently looking for one person who will help me critique. It is for another perspective (since mine may not be enough sometimes and I like to see a different perspective) and we will work with each other with one OC at a time. Only exception is when there are a lot of OCs for us to review. We will review separately and lessen the load (I will close the book to requests at this point).

Your comments will be written along with mine. I will make you a co-author aka co-critiquer of the book.

My requirements are:

- Remain active. I will not be happy if you vanish without warning. However, I understand that life gets in the way. If it does please speak to me and alternatives can be made.

- We will be private messaging each other on Wattpad (though I am open to other texting options) and using OneNote Online for co-reviewing. If you do not have OneNote Online, you will need a Microsoft account. You will also need to be comfortable with sharing your email address (to share the notebook containing our rough drafts. I will not use it for anything else and I promise that). The reason why we will be using OneNote Online is for organization. It is much neater than Google Docs.

- Have good spelling. Of course you don't need to be a pro, but I'm doing this so we won't have to edit spelling mistakes with our comments constantly.

- Send me an OC of your creation in private message (form in Rules + Form). Tagging me in an OC book is okay too. You do not need to make another character and can use an existing one. It's to take a look at how you create your OCs (giving me a sense of where you are as an OC creator) Most of us are not experts, heck I'm not. However, I cannot have someone take the position when they create Mary Sues.

If you choose to, you may create tips and techniques with me as well. Though it is not a requirement nor are you obligated to do so. Add a note saying that you want to help with that in the message you send me.

*Once I have found someone, this chapter will be deleted. I will no longer be recruiting, so sending me anything about it past that point will result in a rejection.

Thank you for considering and I hope to hear from you!