Rules + Form

Alright, so these are my rules and other additional information you should know. If you need to check which fandoms I cover, check the description. I don't believe in votes or follows as payment. So, none of that. It's all pretty much free~

Rules:

1.) I will be criticizing your OC. If you can't handle that, then uh... This book isn't for you. 

2.) Don't be an ass. If you disagree with some of my comments, you may talk with me about it and ask about them. Though if you start insulting me that is going over the line.

3.) You may send your form in PM or in the comments here. If you send it anywhere else in the book, I will ignore your form. 

4.) To let you know that I will review your OC, I will comment or PM you back saying, "Check! I will review your OC."

- If there are any images then send it in PM. 

Form:

Fandom: 

- If your character is not a fandom please write a description of the original story. Replace with Storyline:

- If your character is in a role play, write the plot of the role play if there is one. If there isn't leave it blank.

Full Name:

Nickname(s): (Optional)

Age: 

Gender: 

Sexuality: 

Species: (If your character isn't human)

Appearance: (Ex: What are they wearing? What color are their eyes? What is their weight?)

Personality:

Likes:

Dislikes: 

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Backstory: 

Relationships: (Love interest(s), family, etc.)

Additional Info: (Optional. Trivia and other details.)

*Feel free to add any other sections as well. I know I have missed some. 

EXTRA NOTE: I'm the type of reviewer who likes details in the forms (so the more detail you can add into your form the better). I do not mind if you send me a long form. I really don't care since I enjoy reading different original characters. So keep in mind that I will research as much as I can into your form and dig out every little bit of information I can find (plus scrutinize everything). 

Also, if your form is long and you want to send it in the comments, send it by replies. What I mean by that is replying to the first comment you sent until you have fully sent your form. No, I don't care if my notifications are spammed before you ask~ 

Scoring System:

I don't like grading with numbers because it's not that helpful in my opinion. So, this is what I will do:

- I will sum it up by saying what I like, what I don't like, your OC's originality, if it's a mary sue, and suggestions on how to improve. I will try to put it in a list but no guarantees!

- Then I will have an interest grade (How interesting and enjoyable is s/he? Will your readers enjoy your OC? Will s/he pull me in and make me want to read more?) (A, B, C+, C, C-, D [C is the equivalent of being meh for me])

I will get the reviews done as fast as I can. If it has been two weeks since I accepted, give me a nudge so I can try to speed up the process. Well, that's all. See you all in the next review!

[Current Status: Catching up on reviews. I will be opening this book for requests again once most of the current requests are done.]