[Yuri!!! On Ice] Yuliya Zinchenko

This OC belongs to One-Trash-Dork.

My comments will be in bold except for the end.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FULL NAME: Yuliya Zinchenko

This is an original name. It sounds really pretty too!

• Nicknames/Other Names: Юлия Зінченко (Ukrainian), ユリヤ・ジンチェンコ (In Japanese)

...I love the amount of detail put into this character already.

• Country Represented: Ukraine

Ohhhhh yes! Ukraine! Sorry, I'm just so glad to see an OC from Ukraine for once.

• Birthday: September 7 (Virgo)

• Age: 26

• Gender: Female

• Sexuality: Heterosexual

• Height: 168 cm (5'6")

• Blood Type: AB

APPEARANCE: (I tried to put as much detail, I apologize if it seems intricate and all.)

No worries! I love details.

• Yuliya is a lady with a fairly tall height and a fair complexion. She has shoulder-length, ash brown hair with wavy ends. She also has narrow, periwinkle eyes; however, her right eye is blind due to receiving an accidental hit from her partner's skate blade after a parallel spin attempt during a pair skating competition in the past. Therefore, she completely conceals the scar with her fringe.

Can I mention how I love the injury being caused from pair skating? For those of you who don't know, pair skating is dangerous and causes many injuries in the skating world, so I can definitely see this happening! Other than that, I see nothing wrong here and the appearance description here definitely resembles a Ukrainian lady.

• She is notable for her usual grimacing expression, which gives off an alarming hostile presence towards those around her, as stated by her niece, Natalya.

• Her casual attire consists of a dark grey undershirt, fitted black slacks, and a dark blue grey hooded jacket. She also wears dark blue sneakers.

• She has been described by Natalya as pretty manly in both attire and speech manner. However, she added that despite her aunt's masculine attributes, Yuliya still maintains a delicately lovely appearance and figure.

So she's like a tomboy? Nothing wrong with that though and I say it's awesome.

PERSONALITY: Initially, Yuliya exhibits a frigid attitude in almost everything. She is shown to be blunt and callous, particularly when training her niece. She is perceptive and reticent in personal, especially when one is known to be a successful figure skater, as shown when she gets to meet Yuuri Katsuki during the Cup of China.

No contradictions here. They fit together well too.

LIKES: As a competitive skater, Yuliya enjoys practicing in their local ice rink in Odessa as a daily routine.

So there's nothing else? Nothing wrong with this current like, but what about her family? Hobbies?

DISLIKES: She can be particularly harsh at the sight of one's uncertainty or nervousness. This has been shown when she reprimands Natalya for the latter's lack of confidence due to being overwhelmed by other skaters, stating that lily-livered wills have no place in the skating world.